“Contribution doesn’t mean 100 in each game “ - Rahane

40 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Nothing more to add about this phoney. Just imagine Iyer scoring a century in this test & then sitting out for Rahane :cantstop:

Dont laugh not only will this be reality, Rahane will probably go to South Africa too.

Dont blame Rahane though, blame the BCCI its their fault.

Rahane has every right to want to stay in the team, youre talking potential loss of a yearly income.

@express bowling your thoughts. Im actually supporting Rahane here. Dont get me wrong BCCI should kick him out of the team permanently. However, can anyone blame the guy for wanting to stay on???

Kohli is another, both are shameless, but I understand why they want to stay. Same with Pujara.

Family first, then India.

1 hour ago, SRT100 said:

Dont laugh not only will this be reality, Rahane will probably go to South Africa too.

Dont blame Rahane though, blame the BCCI its their fault.

Rahane has every right to want to stay in the team, youre talking potential loss of a yearly income.

@express bowling your thoughts. Im actually supporting Rahane here. Dont get me wrong BCCI should kick him out of the team permanently. However, can anyone blame the guy for wanting to stay on???

Kohli is another, both are shameless, but I understand why they want to stay. Same with Pujara.

Family first, then India.

The selectors and TM should drop Rahane and other non-performers.

Can't expect players to drop themselves unless they are 37+ and achieved most things they wanted to in international cricket.