Shreyas Iyer has the same swag as Viv Richards

maniac

8 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Aee ye SL ke against series mat rakha karo reee

Bowling attack - Archer, Wood, Jordan, Curran, Rashid

India 124/7

S Iyer 67(48)

Rest 57(72)

His problem is in Australia and South Africa. India me performance sabke against hai.. no point demeaning him because he is not a mental midget like some of our  so called unreal ability players.

Edited by Majestic
1 minute ago, Sean Bradley said:

This should be the end of Shreyas Iyers International Career...Ahem Ahem !

Sorry bol diya na bhai, kitni baar maafi mangauge.

Anyway I was always a big backer of him, check the initial pages of most of these Iyer threads, I became a fan after he destroyed Lyon in a warm up match before 2017 BGT, scored run a ball 200 and hit some 12 6s, most of them against Lyon and O'Keefe...same duo who would go on to ambush us in Pune in the 1st test. 

3 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Sorry bol diya na bhai, kitni baar maafi mangauge.

Anyway I was always a big backer of him, check the initial pages of most of these Iyer threads, I became a fan after he destroyed Lyon in a warm up match before 2017 BGT, scored run a ball 200 and hit some 12 6s, most of them against Lyon and O'Keefe...same duo who would go on to ambush us in Pune in the 1st test. 

Same here, I had an opinion that Shreyas Iyer is all show baazi and less of a talent. I always felt that he will be susceptible to short ball and a quick Yorker. But man he has transformed himself into a beast of ball striker. No harm in accepting humble mistakes.