Total Meltdown in all Pak media after 8-0 - Mickey Arthur complains: ‘Looked like a BCCI event - didn’t seem like ICC event… didn’t hear Dil Dil Pakistan’

To be honest, chant of Jai Shri Ram by Indian Fans who were there to peeve Pakistani players, did the job, then Pakistani Players need to visit a psychiatrist.

Thiink if Crowd started calling them Terrorist, Jihadis or say a chant like "Gustaakhe Nabi ke iek Sazaa, Sar tan se judaa , Sar tan se judaa" , I guess these players would have to look for suicide vests :hmm:

1 hour ago, BanningHindu said:

It was required this one time for moment of the match :wp120:

Not a fan of these religious chants during sports.   But as a special case, this was much needed.  Pak awam(inc. few players) hv always been "offended by everything and ashamed of nothing".   So, they deserved it. As a one off case. 

Edited by Frustrated
6 hours ago, Vilander said:

It is quite disgusting. Jai Shri ram is a religious chant it’s not militant.

And Gujratis Wtf is this funny obsession with being little pimply vegetarian militants who chant Jai Shri Ram  and hope to scare anyone ?

intention is not to scare, that's the point that is being deliberately missed by those midwits who think they look good by taking some non-existent high road and indulging in false equivalences. You can hear it in almost every game btw, regardless of who is involved in the tournament so don't understand why some feel the need to be apologetic when it is not targeting anyone. It would seem that many people are completely unaware that it is a greeting in many parts of India.

No need to peddle the same, stale sub-80 IQ cliches about vegetarianism and meat eating like the padosis often do, what 'pimply little' Gujaratis did in 2002 in retaliation most meat eating couch potatoes wouldn't manage despite eating a whole buffalo every day. lol.

13 hours ago, Vilander said:

It is quite disgusting. Jai Shri ram is a religious chant it’s not militant.

And Gujratis Wtf is this funny obsession with being little pimply vegetarian militants who chant Jai Shri Ram  and hope to scare anyone ?

I'm not a Gujrati, but I don't think chanting Jai Shri Ram is actually to scare anyone. In the past crowd in Mumbai has shouted "Ganapati Bappa Morya" many times, that's not scary at all. 

During Matches in Sharjah in 90's the Islamic chants were pretty common

...no one had any issue at that point. Why it's a problem now ? People need to grow up from this and stop believing into whatever foolishness the political parties try to feed us in.

And for the veg reference, I hope you're being sarcastic here. As most wrestlers in India are from Haryana & Rajasthan which is again primarily a vegetarian state. So strength is not a question here.