Whether west bengal is the sick man of india ???

velu

30 minutes ago, Adi BB said:

One of the backward and most deluded state it has become ,such a shame from what it was a century ago 

It's never too late. People can change the way it is if at all they show smartness, even if giovernment is doing the opposite. Until they address the migrants from outside India issue (which is one of the major issue) there is no way that pace is progressing. It's just causing excess expense to the state and indirectly affects India as a nation. Only when Bangladeshi migrants replace the local Bengali's from jobs and thereby continue to have mor eimpact, they will understand the time is gone. Those who have enough money will move to devloped countries as well as developed cities within India which are much better than Bengal. What happens to those who cannot afford homes in other costly cities within India or abroad. They remain within the unsuitable environemnt. Politicians will do anything for vote bank, but the people should have sense for how things are shaping up at least in their home city. What is happening in Bengal is no more a hidden secret. People from other Indian cities, who are of Indian porigin will also start thinking seriously about working in Bengal if the situation getds worse. As a whole the value is reduced and what it is left with is low quality overall in many aspects.

6 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

Imagine migrants getting residence proofs thanks to politicians offering them those proofs for vote bank and being more significant in number to affect elections. Migrants to start becoming a majoroity and politicians continuing to appease them more and more. Will be the worst phase.

Vicious circle, already in full flow...at least Assamese have woken up. 

Edited by Gollum

Being a Bong myself, I feel sad and depressed watching my state go to the dogs. the Bengali 'Bhadralok' mentality with its ingrained 'communism' destroyed Bengal. Whatever was left, is now being flushed down the toilet by our Jihadi Didi.

But the tide is turning. VINAAASH KAALE VIPRIT BUDDHI.

Mamata miscalculated this move. It will come back to haunt her. My extended family (half communists half trinamool)

are all but surely moving towards the right. Change is coming soon.

6 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

No , it was some acquaintance. 

Ah well at least they didn't ask you to drink cow piss.

I have in the past been repeatedly told off to shut up by Bhadralokis because of the connection to cow belt. I mean It's like calling Gujaratis as Marathis. We don't even have any cows at our home in my village.

17 hours ago, Tridibans_16 said:

Being a Bong myself, I feel sad and depressed watching my state go to the dogs. the Bengali 'Bhadralok' mentality with its ingrained 'communism' destroyed Bengal. Whatever was left, is now being flushed down the toilet by our Jihadi Didi.

But the tide is turning. VINAAASH KAALE VIPRIT BUDDHI.

Mamata miscalculated this move. It will come back to haunt her. My extended family (half communists half trinamool)

are all but surely moving towards the right. Change is coming soon.

Let's see which side you vote for this election, till then it's hollow words so long as crooks like Mamata rule that state!

Edited by R!TTER

On 2/4/2019 at 4:52 AM, gattaca said:

@Muloghonto And @Ranvir. Mulo what happened the gift of left parties ? Punjab seems to be matching India.  Bengal seems to be matching Pakistan.

Its a race to the bottom for both, it'd seem. Punjab is more screwed in the short term due to their drug epidemic, Bongland more screwed in the long term due to their green goblin problems...