Karnataka CM says Indians celebrating premptive strikes leads to communal clashes

coffee_rules

27 minutes ago, someone said:

He isn't wrong btw, and that should be the main question. Why are there so many people in our country who are Muslim first?

This whole Indian first thing is a Hindu thing. No other minority thinks this way and it will never change. People can identify themselves as they please.

I can't believe that Hindus tip toe around Muslims so much.

Edited by Ranvir

24 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

This whole Indian first thing is a Hindu thing. No other minority thinks this way and it will never change. People can identify themselves as they please.

I can't believe that Hindus tip toe around Muslims so much.

Completely  agree. 

Sikhs and Muslims associate/identify  with their religion First and there is no harm with it,  only Hindus make a fuss about " OMG how can you put religion before Country " .

Hindus are not under any obligation to put country first but do so Because I  guess there is so much shame and guilt associated  with being a Hindu , they are always downplaying their religious identity and take pride in a 70 year old trivial National identity as be all and end all. 

1 hour ago, rageaddict said:

Completely  agree. 

Sikhs and Muslims associate/identify  with their religion First and there is no harm with it,  only Hindus make a fuss about " OMG how can you put religion before Country " .

Hindus are not under any obligation to put country first but do so Because I  guess there is so much shame and guilt associated  with being a Hindu , they are always downplaying their religious identity and take pride in a 70 year old trivial National identity as be all and end all. 

Payload of BS. People form societies, communities and nations based on patriotic and nationalistic  idea, across religions. Even islamic countries put their identity, race before Islam. Otherwise, there wouldn't be so many Islamic countries.  Some people might put religion first, majority will put nation first, for a nation to function.  I have met so many muslims who ate equally patriotic, while I have yet to meet a Sikh who says he is Sikh first and then Indian. To think that celebrating these SS will hurt muslims is a dividing policy and a dangerous one, which will cause riots.

Because most Hindus dont go to a religious school at elementary level, they don't View their religion with the same piety as others. That doesn't mean they are ashamed of their religion. Of course commie hindus and left intellectuals are an exception.

Edited by coffee_rules

29 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Payload of BS. People form societies, communities and nations based on patriotic and nationalistic  idea, across religions. Even islamic countries put their identity, race before Islam. Otherwise, there wouldn't be so many Islamic countries.  Some people might put religion first, majority will put nation first, for a nation to function.  I have met so many muslims who ate equally patriotic, while I have yet to meet a Sikh who says he is Sikh first and then Indian. To think that celebrating these SS will hurt muslims is a dividing policy and a dangerous one, which will cause riots.

Because most Hindus dont go to a religious school at elementary level, they don't View their religion with the same piety as others. That doesn't mean they are ashamed of their religion. Of course commie hindus and left intellectuals are an exception.

@Ranvir

Pmslmfao

37 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

@rageaddict just said that there is no harm if Hindus put their religion first, and I have to agree with him. He is spot on about Muslims but Sikhs, I don't agree. Maybe his experience has been with the Khalistani types, who knows..but in general Sikhs aren't like that. And he is strictly talking about the Indian context. 

I have noticed many Hindus being ashamed of their background, it is there because the environment doesn't force the kids to delve deep into their history, traditions and culture. And ofc the useless education system in India helps. Check the official conversion stats, Hindus convert to other religions at a rate 10, 100 times the reverse. Hindus are the first to compromise and let go off their beliefs to please others, hell they don't have the guts to call out the excesses of the invaders and reclaim dharmic history/culture. Check the stats of inter-religious marriages, gestures, compromises, dargah visits etc. After so many centuries of subjugation still vast majority of Hindus are dhimmis, self-critical and apologetic for certain other communities. 80% majority is servile to 15% minority, that is a fact you can't dispute. If we were really proud of our religion India would be a different country today. 

Some Indian Muslims may put the nation first but how long will the facade last? They are in minority now and hence the show. What happens if they cross a threshold? Kashmir? Malapuuram? Parts of Bengal, UP, Bihar? It is unthinkable for a Muslim to be ruled by idol worshippers...people of the book they may somehow accept but us, no way. They may talk in a certain way around you but enter their ghetto and you will get a different picture. 

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Well, I met one today in gym. He was ashamed at IAF doing propganda war. Then I asked who should win Punjab election. He said Aam Aadami Party.

I asked him to donate some money to the party fund.

12 hours ago, mishra said:

Well, I met one today in gym. He was ashamed at IAF doing propganda war. Then I asked who should win Punjab election. He said Aam Aadami Party.

I asked him to donate some money to the party fund.

No wonder you take 2.5 hours in the gym. You keep talking to everyone. :p:

[mention=890]coffee_rules[/mention]

There is nothing 'sherni' like in what that girl did. It is bullying, pure an simple. And its a couple of people ganging up on a girl. I do not follow Kannada, but I did hear her say sorry.
Can't believe people find nothing wrong in breaking a cell phone.
Agreed. Agrue and debate all you want but don't get physical or destroy someone's personal property. That doesn't serve any purpose.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Aiden said:

Cant blame them when they saw how their own country army treat their brothers & sisters in Kashmir.

Pakistan doesn't even recognize several sects of Islam; propagates Shia-Sunni clashes; let's not even get to Pak Hindus and Christians who come to India with their tails wagging hoping our government will throw them a bone. Sindhudesh, Pakhtunistan, Azad Balochistan Zindabad!

8 hours ago, Mariyam said:

@coffee_rules

There is nothing 'sherni' like in what that girl did. It is bullying, pure an simple. And its a couple of people ganging up on a girl. I do not follow Kannada, but I did hear her say sorry.

Can't believe people find nothing wrong in breaking a cell phone.

Agree, I felt very sorry for that kid, it is very ugly. I didn't share it to gloat about it, but to show how sentiments are getting out of hand. Kids should not  get involved in such brawls. It might get serious if the grownups get involved as a cause of her bullying behaviour. Not all can afford smart phones in India. The muslim girl was saying that she didn't support anybody - neither Pak not India and her status was that - not all Pakistanis are terrorists. That even our liberals/bollytards toe that line. She was also apologizing That bully needs to get a dressing down and such behaviour should not be condoned.

Edited by coffee_rules