Even at this stage, yuvi is better than thala

Laaloo

1 minute ago, DHONI_FANN said:

Thala is anyday better than UV. Dont go by some random IPL innings

I was going by their recent innings. Remember that CT against Pakistani. Was it thala who took the Pakistani out of the game with his cameo knock. Remember that time both yuvi and thala got 100s against England. It was yuvi who changed the game where thala was busy freeloading at the other end. If you saw thala bat yesterday, you would change your tunes as well :phehe:

Post Cancer,Yuvi has made comeback almost 6-7 times and everytime he has played almost 2-3 unreal innings before being dropped.

The best one was when he made comeback after defeating malignancy against NZ in 2012,the game which was ruined our own thaliava..Even in his last comeback,He played 2 good innings against England and Pakistan in CT. The problem with him is he starts feeling pressure once he wastes too many balls unlike shameless dadu who has made that fake reputation and plays out dot balls shamelessly. That being said,Yuvi and MSD both should be out of Indian squad.

1 hour ago, Laaloo said:

I was going by their recent innings. Remember that CT against Pakistani. Was it thala who took the Pakistani out of the game with his cameo knock. Remember that time both yuvi and thala got 100s against England. It was yuvi who changed the game where thala was busy freeloading at the other end. If you saw thala bat yesterday, you would change your tunes as well :phehe:

Yuvi was responsible for two world cup wins. T20 and 2011. What did Dhoni do there nothing except take credit.I have not seen more luckier player than Dhoni. 

23 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Yuvi was responsible for two world cup wins. T20 and 2011. What did Dhoni do there nothing except take credit.I have not seen more luckier player than Dhoni. 

fortune favors the brave :p: 

3 hours ago, flamy said:

Yuvi and Dhoni together in the WC again :woot:

Insert Raina somewhere in there lol At their peak Dhawan, Rohit, Kohli, Dhoni, Yuvi, Raina, Pandya would be a formidable line up. Apart from Kohli either they are already well past by their best or beginning to fade away.