Hafeez and Junaid may revert to chucking

1 hour ago, Autonomous said:

I will like Hafeez to chuck as much as he wants, He may tie down runs and get some Indian players out. Once he gets reported and banned, We won't have to keep him in the team anymore, Same goes for Junaid. :giggle::giggle::giggle:

43 minutes ago, Iconoclast said:

Agreed Hafeez should do maximum chucking to get the lefties then he can get banned and be rid from our team.

:giggle:

14 minutes ago, wanted_desi said:

They have been reversing ball so early, where as other team can't even reverse in late overs. I am not sure if they are doing something to the ball, although i wouldn't be surprised. 

i have my doubts as well

They have been reversing ball so early, where as other team can't even reverse in late overs. I am not sure if they are doing something to the ball, although i wouldn't be surprised. 

Weep, keep weeping.

Whilst the rest of the world is in awe of Pak bowlers skills, some of you are crying :hysterical:

The used pitches helped Pak utilise reverse swing.

Anyway, reverse swing or not..India will handle it.

4 hours ago, StarWolf said:

That just makes it more worse. You just beat us black and blue but are still shitting your pants as this thread shows?

Being aware of repeat offenders and their temptations is somehow "shitting your pants".   Whatever floats your boat.  Hafeez has been called repeatedly for chucking.   I can't say definitively about Junaid, haven't bothered to pay such fringe players too much attention, but reportedly even ex-Pakistani cricketers have accused him of chucking.  

I fully expect Hafeez to bowl in the 1st 15 overs, especially against Dhawan.  And the odds of him falling back to his "original" action in a pressure situation are obvious.  

15 hours ago, Pak_cric said:

really? lol come on man. Let's say even if they chuck, what will the Indian administration do? invade the pitch during the game? lol...and i don't mean to give u a tit for tat reply, but i guess PCB should watch out of bumrah chucking his yorkers? this thread to be honest is not of great quality.

Both Hafeez an Junaid has no shelf life.  ICC should warn umpires in advance to keep a watch. BCCI should let know Indian batters in advance to report it to umpire.

BTW if you cant think why no one bought your bait, try understanding difference between sling arm action and chucking.

Edited by mishra