Team selection for test series against England. Pant, Kuldeep picked for first three England Tests, Rohit left out [Updated post# 1]

Selfish and cowardly trio of kohli,dhony and drunkard desvers a tight slap for forcing bhuvi to play 3rd odi despite being unfit and aggravating his injury, poor bhuvi feeling bad for him :wall:

And shardul ?? Why??? No siraj? Did they even saw how well he bowled vs wiA ?? 

However its nice to see pant in the team, now darpook kohli should encounter some gutzz and play him ahead of kd.

Also I think we might have to bring in back up Pacers because in not sure Umesh can get through an entire test match , Bumrahs injury etc . They should have atleast picked siraj in place of thakur. That apart from the Shaw selection are the only two real faults in this squad I guess. 

1 minute ago, Lannister said:

This is what happens when your team is dependent on a very few players without testing your bench strength. Anything short of Test series win should lead to sacking Kohli. 

Unfortunately I don’t see Kohli going anywhere and you can still expect him to mess up the selections regarding the playing eleven.

1 minute ago, Switchblade said:

Unfortunately I don’t see Kohli going anywhere and you can still expect him to mess up the selections regarding the playing eleven.

Then he need to take responsibility that he is not good enough for the job. He had the assistance of a great Test player like Kumble and he just removed him from the job. 

7 minutes ago, Lannister said:

Then he need to take responsibility that he is not good enough for the job. He had the assistance of a great Test player like Kumble and he just removed him from the job. 

Do you think in the current setup anybody takes responsibility?All of them are corrupt.

17 minutes ago, Lannister said:

Shami, Ishant and Umesh.. I am not too sure about this attack. Shami looked toothles lately, Umesh is Umesh and there is the legend Ishant Sharma. We need to play 2 spinners if these 3 are our fast bowlers. 

I think one spinner will play and hardik cud be fourth pacer.

I m sure pitch will be green turf as English pacer plunkett Jordan are as fast as umesh.

On the whole a decent squad but I don't expect bumrah to be fit soon. As far as openers go im not convinced either dhawan or Vijay are good enough to open against broad and Anderson in English conditions. They should have dropped one of them and brought in Prithvi Shaw who recently scored 188 against Windies and also easily outbatted Vijay in the ongoing match. 

With Dhawan, Vijay and Pujara our top order look like ducks in a line ready to drop off. 
Exactly. It feels sad to see Shaw not making it.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk