Prithvi Shaw is Tendulkar Sehwag and Lara's mixture : Shastri

Number

Lmao, lots of lol in the thread!!

A thread on Ravi shastris statements on icf will  always be a reservoir of entertainment , especially how people mix his drinking habits and relates it to the topic :hysterical: moreover the guy himself is one hell of entertainer.

Sashtri is correct though, show does give an impression of all 3 of them in his batting, plus the way he gets on to a front foot and pull shot is imitation of pointing.

But people here will never waste a chance to crack joke on him :laugh:

As kids, me and my brother used to play a lot of pranks when traveling. Pranks included changing "do not disturb signs" to "please clean my room", knocking on room door w/ "do not disturb signs" hard, then running away and repeating the process. Once we got caught when the gora hid behind his room door and as soon as we knocked again, he opened the door and looked at us in red eyes as if shooting bullets through it. We ran away (and decided to postpone doing this prank)

At one of the hotels in Udaipur. We saw someone enjoying beer in the corridor. We decided to fool him. So me and my bro would pretend to look out of the corridor. Go back in to the room, change our clothes, stand near the guy and look out at the views again. We repeated this 3-4 times and the guy started to look at his beer bottle :hehe:

Shastri may have gone through that "beer guy" exercise as well here i.e. seeing shades of Sachin, Sehwag and Lara at the same time in Shaw :lol:

Edited by zen

It was a trending topic on Twitter that whichever person was giving illogical statements in the media have drank the p**s of RaGa.

It seems Shastri has also received his share of prasad from RaGa. :laugh:

The kid has played only 3 innings, that too against WI which is weaker than a domestic side. It is stupid to make this call based on 2 tests. 

On 10/14/2018 at 8:12 PM, Number said:

"There's a bit of Sachin there, a bit of Viru in him and when he walks - there's a bit of Lara as well," Shastri said.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/west-indies-in-india/there-is-a-bit-of-tendulkar-sehwag-and-lara-in-prithvi-says-shastri/articleshow/66205468.cms

He missed 2 other names...bradman and Vivan Richards...

That could complete the list and Shaw will secure his place for next 5 years irrespective of his performances...

Shame on you shastri

No wonder, these young players will be totally ruined because of these unwanted publicity...