Get Dhonified !!!

1 minute ago, Gollum said:

Tolerate huh. Dhoni but I will make special arrangements to keep that perjurer on tight leash :cantstop:. Not nearly as watchable as Azhar but he didn't fix international matches, at least not that we know of. I have suspicions about IPL and the 2nd ODI of the England series last year...but nothing has come out in public domain. 

No, Gundappa is one of my favorites and the nicest bloke to have taken the field, sometimes too honest for his own good as we found out in the Golden Jubilee test when he recalled Bob Taylor after he was wrongly given out...only captain to lose his job for his honesty and ethics.

By Vizzy I meant this assholeMaharajkumar of Vizianagram

the one asshole to rule them all.

1 minute ago, Gollum said:

Tolerate huh. Dhoni but I will make special arrangements to keep that perjurer on tight leash :cantstop:. Not nearly as watchable as Azhar but he didn't fix international matches, at least not that we know of. I have suspicions about IPL and the 2nd ODI of the England series last year...but nothing has come out in public domain. 

No, Gundappa is one of my favorites and the nicest bloke to have taken the field, sometimes too honest for his own good as we found out in the Golden Jubilee test when he recalled Bob Taylor after he was wrongly given out...only captain to lose his job for his honesty and ethics.

By Vizzy I meant this asshole: Maharajkumar of Vizianagram

Had it not been for match fixing, Azhar would have been my all time favourite cricketer above Tendulkar and Laxman.

51 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Summarize his selfish innings huh?

I'll make the job easier for you. Name his selfless knocks, that way automatically the rest will be the answer.

basically every innings within the past few yrs where he did not back, and therefore did not mess everything up.

Rohit is trolling dhoni.. throwing the gauntlet to prove in number 4. He knows dhoni will fail and setting him up for failure just like how dhoni sets lower order for failure with slow S/R. And getting dhoni at 4 will throw Rayudu out.. 2 birds in one stone...

Rohit is smart.. make him the ODI captain..:bow:

Edited by prasen82
13 minutes ago, Vijy said:

show me in this thread where I raised SRT's name and said I had no issue with it.

I am commenting on current players. nearly every indian player I can think of went through a long dip in form and still chose to play on. this includes SRT post-2011 WC.

You still dint get it ,it's rasgulla the bot.U can always silence him by showing this pic so that he doesn't feel outcast among humans.

IMG_20180824_162721.jpg.72ad1c41794eb4d84599d7180c38bdc9.jpg

1 minute ago, raki05 said:

You still dint get it ,it's rasgulla the bot.U can always silence him by showing this pic so that he doesn't feel outcast among humans.

IMG_20180824_162721.jpg.72ad1c41794eb4d84599d7180c38bdc9.jpg

been out of the forum for a while until recently. hard for me to remember which ones are the old bots and which are the new ones. thanks for the info.

man u are a piece of work. people are pointing out all his selfish innings in last 4 years

dhoni in his prime was a hero.

dhoni past his prime is a zero with bat, avg keep and below avg selfish human being- think dravid when it comes to an example of selflessness. kept wickets , retired gracefully . or kumble

dhoni is a leech . glad he is out of tests . with his performances noone would keep him in any team.