Indian airforce conducts airstrikes across the border.

vayuu1

2 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Indian jets intruding 150 km into any country creating havoc. It sounds too easy or some genius at work.

Imran has no control over their fauj.

You think their fauj will let him humiliate them in the whole world by helping Indian jets make them look like ullu ke pathe?

Abhi tak imran ka end kar dete woh...

2 minutes ago, beetle said:

You think their fauj will let him humiliate them in the whole world by helping Indian jets make them look like ullu ke pathe?

I didn't mean fauj helped him do this. I only meant he might have helped us some way. Just a guess.

8 minutes ago, beetle said:

He is a puppet.

Deaths of other Pakistan PM's in past  prove how helpless are the Democrats in that country. Won't be surprised if I K too meets same fate like previous ministers if he opposes their military. 

He cannot even acknowledge that there was a terror camp which was neutralized by India. That will just show how Pakistan is supporting the terror to grow and develop. Not surprised the Pakistan media and officials are denying to avoid blacklisted .