PCB takes 'strong notice' of India's army caps

Way to miss trick from.Pakistani

Moeen has no connection  with Palestine, it's usual.ummah nonsense

Here Indian cricket players were showing respect to their own country men who died in tragic cowardly attack by a Pak terrorist

No different SA wearing pink to raise cancer awareness in SA, England wearing those red flowers to remember World War 1 British soldiers who died,.or any sports team wearing black arm bands to remember a tragic event 

Big f e.c k you to PCB and all of Pakistan, bunch of pitiful morons 

firstly p-orki PM ball tamperor captaan saab  making a public speech  in the lines as to what benefit does P-orkistan  get by conducting  terror attacks in Pulwama. That implies as per these p-orkies  PAK has no  role what so ever in those attacks .Then when Indian players pay their tribute to the victims of the attack all p-orkies get riled which  show their definite role in these terror attacks. There is a saying  'you should not  only  know to  steal but to defend  that also'. These dumb ass p-orkies don't know even that for a start.

Edited by rtmohanlal

Why is PCB so whiny? BCCI said wearing the caps was a tribute to Pulwama martyrs.. They did not say it was to celebrate Balakot airstrikes..

Poor from PCB... Let them wear military caps to observe 'martyrdom' of their terrorists in Balakot if they want to.

10 hours ago, Cricketics said:

I hope BCCI makes Camo Jerseys for some ODI series. I wish like they have pink jerseys for Breast Cancer, they could have some Camo jersey for this game to go with the cap.

Or may be in near future, a camo jersey. Let cry babies cry.. 

Read some reports that the Camo caps are here to say. 

I've seen the army caps for both nations. I would advise against wearing them anywhere other than on duty. They look horendous.

As for the message, seriously what the hell is the point of these minutes of silence, black armbands, pink kits and now army caps. What in the blue quack are they going to achieve. They are sportsmen/women, just go out there and play your sports.