KL rahul is the most mentally weak batsman India has produced in last two decades

Scar

1 hour ago, Vk1 said:

dont have to call it rebuilding.. u need to probably take it to 80/2 and then push on.. but our guys will take their own sweet time.. if not for Pant's maverick innings today we would have made well below par due to this 90s cricket

Then will callout Pant and other newcomers for their shot playing instinct

This is a venomous environment where they want everyone to remain in their shell

It's mind boggling the number of times he ends up handing advantage over tot he opposition whenver he scores big. Just not cut out for modern cricket, I think! As special a talent as he is, I think India need to look beyond. He is a certified mental midget and will never be able to take the bull by the horns.

What was the drama he was doing ? Blocking noise nonsense.

He scored a century at less than 100 SR..definetely not chest thumping performance.

I can't stand players who suck for a long time and then perform and act like they were unfairly victimised by criticism . Yuvraj,kohli and KL belong to this group. Just take the criticism when you suck and enjoy the praise when you perform.

6 minutes ago, TNAmarkFromIndia said:

This celebration looks stupid in hindsight.

KL-RAHUL.jpg

This is immature from.KL, granted these guys are pro athletes and put in immense effort.

But you are India first XI, every Tom dick harry is going to have opinion on you, it's part and parcel of international cricket for Indian players.

This 100 and reaction reminds me of similar embarrassing reaction from Nasser Hussain in an ODI series in England vs Ind, which England lost.

5 hours ago, beetle said:

What was the drama he was doing ? Blocking noise nonsense.

He scored a century at less than 100 SR..definetely not chest thumping performance.

I can't stand players who suck for a long time and then perform and act like they were unfairly victimised by criticism . Yuvraj,kohli and KL belong to this group. Just take the criticism when you suck and enjoy the praise when you perform.

Absolutely. Could never hack it in an actual sport like football where have to face much more severe criticism and abuse on a weekly basis for non-performance.

Rahul looks like he would cry during a pillow fight. Looked miserable during the test series and doesn't seem much of a team player.