Jaddu vs Tewatia

The Dark Horse

8 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

jaddu is rubbish in t20

Axar, Krunal, Sundar all are better even tewatia . Where are those ppl who said better have jadeja then all these guys in t20

True. Axar has only started to bat well..bowling and fielding is good. Sundar's bowling is on point, batting yet to prove. Krunal bits and pieces in both. 

I would say Sundar followed by Tewatiya among this crop. 

3 minutes ago, The Dark Horse said:

True. Axar has only started to bat well..bowling and fielding is good. Sundar's bowling is on point, batting yet to prove. Krunal bits and pieces in both. 

I would say Sundar followed by Tewatiya among this crop. 

Ill rank

1. Axar- miser with runs and batting looks to have improved 
  2. Krunal (already 3 MOM in internmational that to all overseas) perfect 5th bowler.....batting is the problem  
  3. Sundar- his bowling still not that good 
  4. Tewatiya is a surprise package that also needs to be looked in
Edited by Ankit_sharma03

16 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

jaddu is rubbish in t20

Axar, Krunal, Sundar all are better even tewatia . Where are those ppl who said better have jadeja then all these guys in t20

axar can only dream of what tewatia did for his team this season and krunal though a better bowler sucks against pace, his batting is not reliable at all. Agree with sunder.

We should go with tewa and sundar.

1 minute ago, speedheat said:

axar can only dream of what tewatia did for his team this season and krunal though a better bowler sucks against pace, his batting is not reliable at all. Agree with sunder.

We should go with tewa and sundar.

Tewatiya to be tried but cannot be passed a judgement on international cricket is a different beast. 

Even jaddu looked good for RR in season 1 but then we all knw. 

Lets see how tewatiya is at international level but jaddu is sure **** in t20

4 hours ago, Cricketics said:

I will respect his today’s knock higher tofay in the context because pitch was slower today and they were in tough positon. 

However, I won’t put him into Indian t20 lineup as yet. Got to see how he does till the end of the tournament.

Well played today. 

I say put Tewatia, Sundar, Jadeja in the squad fighting for the allrounder/ bits and pieces cricketers. By the looks of it, Sundar edges slightly ahead as he does his job and doesnt resort to sword wielding celebrations for a quickfire 20. Tewatia hasnt done his celebrations yet but looks like he will do it if he gets his govt job in the Indian team.

I don't know why Rohit doesn't help krunal/sky to get in? surely as a vice captain and mumbai lobby behind him, he must have some say in the team selections right? sky looks better than Iyer in middle order and krunal is so much better t20 bowler than jaddu

25 minutes ago, Serpico said:

I don't know why Rohit doesn't help krunal/sky to get in? surely as a vice captain and mumbai lobby behind him, he must have some say in the team selections right? sky looks better than Iyer in middle order and krunal is so much better t20 bowler than jaddu

Krunal has already played in t20s for india 

31 minutes ago, Serpico said:

When has VC helped in selection they can give suggestion thats it