Dear Bambis, congrats in advance

Gollum

3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Stonis opening have changed the game for Dc, if they are smart enough send hetymer at 3 and if needed pant above iyer

MI has one weakness left handers in middler over coz they dont have an offie 

Brother Ankit, you are a knowledgeable poster but all this analysis is futile. MI is already IPL 2020 victor, this thread is to accept their (not just the team but everyone associated including fanbase) greatness and pay tribute to their awesomeness. 

Edited by Gollum

Delhi has only two ways of winning this. 

Bat first and score 200+, no wait, scratch that, even 200 MI would chase with that lower order, so score 220-230+ and bat MI out of the game.

Or...

Bowl first and restrict MI to under 120. DC ain't chasing anything over that. MI has even defended 130 before in the finals.

These are the only scenarios MI loses. Rest will be a cakewalk. Might as well hand the title to MI now. The match is just a mere formality.

Edited by I6MTW

2 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Brother Ankit, you are a knowledgeable poster but all this analysis is futile. MI is already IPL 2020 victor, this thread is to accept their greatness and pay tribute to their awesomeness. 

u dnt have the power of baba's curse, leave it to him. 

Its t20 cricket on a given day even Zimbabwe beat the mighty aussies , nything can happen

3 minutes ago, Gollum said:

On winning your 5th IPL, richly deserved :hatsoff:. Final is merely a formality.

- DC has just one rest day, players will be emotionally exhausted after so many must-win games while your guys have been in cruise mode throughout the tourney. 

- Once in a blue moon batting performance, unlikely to be repeated.

- Dhawan has usually followed a successful outing with low score, moreover he is Bumrah's certified bunny.

- Stoinis 2 good performances on the trot, law of averages will catch up, same with Hetmyer who had a rare good match tonight.

-Boult will take care of Indian RHBs. Rahane LOL, Pant LOL, Iyer hahahaha, Shaw out of the picture

- Ashwin back to oversmart ways, will get a hiding on Tuesday, also injury concerns. Axar and Dubey won't work against your scary batters.

- Rabada/Nortje overworked, tired, will be eager to go back to RSA ASAP

- Psychological scars of 0-3 this season

-First time in the final, players will be overawed

Let us examine the fearsome Bambi side

- Best top order, most explosive middle order, 4-5 batters in top form

- Chanakya Rohit

- Best pace duo in Bumrah-Boult

- Awesome Chahar, frugal Krunal, tricky NCN

- Best fielding side

- Well rested

- Experience of winning multiple finals, will be more relaxed on Tuesday

Honestly it is an embarrassing mismatch. I wish there were a way to concede before toss, don't want to watch another massacre. Other Bambi haters like me will agree, what say @Real McCoy @velu@coffee_rules @Rasgulla?

Wolves rock, you are the masters of the cricket world. Bow before you in amazement, respect you so so much.

Wolf KING wallpaper by XxBlackberryxX - 72 - Free on ZEDGE™

@Mariyam@zen@Stan AF@asterix@Laaloo@saged@Swag@Ankit_sharma03@SK_IH @maniac forgive me if I have missed other names. I am too emotional right now, have come to the conclusion that we can never be your equal, Wolf is the king of animals, will always be the case. Will be a privilege to share the stage and watch greatness in full flow, Rohit lifting the trophy will be a victory not just for cricket but all of mankind. 

emotional ho gaya thoda :(( but seriosuly this year's bambi team is :fear:i thought due to corona, lots of them will be fat during the break but they are playing sharper than ever. even the fat players are using belly power to bust through the bowlers like they do with their own pant buttons

4 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

u dnt have the power of baba's curse, leave it to him. 

Its t20 cricket on a given day even Zimbabwe beat the mighty aussies , nything can happen

If DC has to win they need big performances from Stoinis & Dhawan. Rest of them are not in form. Hetmyer will once again be under used I think. 

DC needs an ordinary day from MI & a very good day themselves to defeat MI. 

Delhi need to smash 3rd seamer & Krunal out of the attack, that is when they will unsettle Mumbai. Secondly, Iyer has to captain proactively not by reading notes given by Ponting before the game. 

Edited by SK_IH

7 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Stonis opening have changed the game for Dc, if they are smart enough send hetymer at 3 and if needed pant above iyer

MI has one weakness left handers in middler over coz they dont have an offie 

Pant...ahahahahahah...he is a joker now worst than the worst tailender.Bumrah and Boult will swallow the top 4 in a hurry.

5 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

Delhi has only two ways of winning this. 

Bat first and score 200+, no wait, scratch that, even 200 MI would chase with that lower order, so score 220-230+ and bat MI out of the game.

Or...

Bowl first and restrict MI to under 120. SRH ain't chasing anything over that. They struggled to chase 130 against RCB, and MI has defended even 130 in the IPL finals before.

These are the only scenarios MI loses. Rest will be a cakewalk. Might as well hand the title to MI now. The match is just a mere formality.

Bhai SRH kahaan se aa gaya? I don't see any scenario where MI loses. 

20 minutes ago, Gollum said:

On winning your 5th IPL, richly deserved :hatsoff:. Final is merely a formality.

- DC has just one rest day, players will be emotionally exhausted after so many must-win games while your guys have been in cruise mode throughout the tourney. 

- Once in a blue moon batting performance, unlikely to be repeated.

- Dhawan has usually followed a successful outing with low score, moreover he is Bumrah's certified bunny.

- Stoinis 2 good performances on the trot, law of averages will catch up, same with Hetmyer who had a rare good match tonight.

-Boult will take care of Indian RHBs. Rahane LOL, Pant LOL, Iyer hahahaha, Shaw out of the picture

- Ashwin back to oversmart ways, will get a hiding on Tuesday, also injury concerns. Axar and Dubey won't work against your scary batters.

- Rabada/Nortje overworked, tired, will be eager to go back to RSA ASAP

- Psychological scars of 0-3 this season

-First time in the final, players will be overawed

Let us examine the fearsome Bambi side

- Best top order, most explosive middle order, 4-5 batters in top form

- Chanakya Rohit

- Best pace duo in Bumrah-Boult

- Awesome Chahar, frugal Krunal, tricky NCN

- Best fielding side

- Well rested

- Experience of winning multiple finals, will be more relaxed on Tuesday

Honestly it is an embarrassing mismatch. I wish the process allowed us to concede before toss, don't want to watch another massacre. Other Bambi haters like me will agree, what say @Real McCoy @velu@coffee_rules @Rasgulla?

Wolves rock, you are the masters of the cricket world. Bow before you in amazement, respect you so so much.

Wolf KING wallpaper by XxBlackberryxX - 72 - Free on ZEDGE™

@Mariyam@zen@Stan AF@asterix@Laaloo@saged@Swag@Ankit_sharma03@SK_IH @maniac forgive me if I have missed other names. I am too emotional right now, have come to the conclusion that we can never be your equal, Wolf is the king of animals, will always be the case. While I dread the upcoming slaughter, for DC players it will be a privilege to share the stage and watch greatness in full flow, Rohit lifting the trophy will be a victory not just for cricket but all of mankind. 

Edited by Mariyam

Doesn't matter which DC shows up. Following are the scenarios....

If MI is in ruthless mode:

MI 240, DC 100....win by 140 runs

DC 100 ao, Bambis win by 9 wickets and 10 overs to spare

If MI is in charitable mode:

MI 200, DC 140, win by 60 runs

DC 150, Bambis win by 6 wickets and 3 overs to spare

Even if MI tries its best to lose the match, won't happen. For that laws of Universe will have to change, events like sun rising in West, USA electing a half-decent POTUS or even more extreme like RaGa making sense. 

Scenes like these can't be prevented

Smartness and decision making' - Former India batting coach explains why Rohit  Sharma is best captain in IPL - cricket - Hindustan Times

IPL 2018, Captains' Corner: Rohit Sharma Aims To Continue His Fine Form For  Mumbai Indians | Cricket News10 Must Know Facts About The Indian Premier League That Went Unnoticed –  Playo

Edited by Gollum