Video- Umesh Yadav the beast with Red ball in Indian condition

6 hours ago, Majestic said:

I am sure he must be aware that overseas, you don't have to attack the stumps. It's about bowling at off-stump line on good length area but he continues to attack the stumps and bowl SC type line and length. 

Isn't this why we have bowling coaches?  To make sure there's an overall plan for the team and for each bowler, to give them information about the pitch and weather conditions, about each batsman's strengths and weaknesses and tell them to bowl accordingly?  Mind-boggling. 

6 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Pak, WI, Aus, Eng wud have made shows on them like Pace like fire ...BCCI shud atleast keep making such packages for Online this bowling is as good as any legend . These stuff is mostly made by youtubers, cricket australia makes better videos of Indian players then BCCI 

Also if fans make edit, BCCI or network  will pull it down on copyright . 

On youtube Wasim/waqar/ akthar spells are all over.....there shud be more videos of Shami/Umesh Rattling batsman in Indian condition specially the way the castle the stumps and bowl bouncers 

another example if i wanna revisit these are the **** quality thats avl 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
15 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Pak, WI, Aus, Eng wud have made shows on them like Pace like fire ...BCCI shud atleast keep making such packages for Online this bowling is as good as any legend . These stuff is mostly made by youtubers, cricket australia makes better videos of Indian players then BCCI 

I am really disappointed at how the BCCI has not marketed Bumrah and Shami sufficiently.

Their quality, wicket taking ability, hostility, pace and lethalness should have been marketed more via videos and commentators.

Umesh averages 45.9 from 8 tests in Australia. Strike rate of  60.7.

And he averages 42 outside Asia with a SR of 61.3.

I hope our TM keep this in mind while choosing the pacers in Australia.

And I hope they do not get carried away by his performances in India with the SG ball.

Even in the last test series in NZ, Umesh averaged 45 5 with a SR of 96.

Edited by express bowling
5 hours ago, express bowling said:

And I hope they do not get carried away by his performances in India with the SG ball.

:rofl: Never thought a day like this will come in :icflove:

16 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Also if fans make edit, BCCI or network  will pull it down on copyright . 

On youtube Wasim/waqar/ akthar spells are all over.....there shud be more videos of Shami/Umesh Rattling batsman in Indian condition specially the way the castle the stumps and bowl bouncers 

another example if i wanna revisit these are the **** quality thats avl 

lo batao delete bhi ho a gaya ye video ..... see thats the problem. How wud u change the perception of the world 

7 hours ago, express bowling said:

that’s a harsh assessment. In 2011 and 2014, the pitches were run fests and on top of that we got owned badly in pretty much most if not all matches. 

If you remember Ishant had a few spells in 2011 where he was  literally unplayable but didn’t get wickets. His bad luck literally became a meme. I wonder if Ishant or Shami or any other bowler who played in that series for India has any better stats. Iirc Umesh was still the highest wicket taker for India in those games.

Bowling is a team effort, you see a batsmen averaging 100+ in a series where no one even comes close but usually bowlers are more or less in the same range for good or bad depending on how the series went in their favor.

Obviously Umesh is behind Shami,Bumrah,Ishant but on par with Bhuvi for being conditions specific. I still trust Umesh when on song to run through quality sides and jury is still out on youngsters like Saini,Siraj still. A bowler like him being on the bench is what adds  that additional oomph to this Indian bowling attack.

Very good bowler but should he managed carefully.