Congratulations Team Ind on the lowest test score

zen

Congratulations Ind on its lowest ever test score -> 36 .... Beat 42 v Eng at Lord's in 1974 .... Talking about low scores, I recall watching Ind getting out for 100 and 66 in a test in SA. Now the great team has gone past that too! 

Hopefully, we would stop overrating our team and cricketers, along with not being delusional about tosses. There is a reason I stay away from picking Ind players in my AT Test 11s, there is a reason I do not rate the quality of Ranji (needs a revamp), and there is a reason I have moved to supporting talented daredevil cricketers like SDP.

314027.3.jpg

4.00pm: India 36 all out!

India have recorded their lowest ever total in Test cricket as they startling second innings ended on 36 when Mohammed Shami was forced to retire hurt following a crunching blow on the arm from Pat Cummins. Their previous lowest was 42 against England at Lord's in 1974. What a session that was. Australia need 90 to win.

Link

Edited by zen
2 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

It was just sad. As soon as Pujara got out everyone else just gave up. Kohli got out like he did in CT final. 

So only pujara and Kohli are responsible other’s   role are doing bhangra in Australia .did not they bale us out in first innings ?

1 minute ago, SK_IH said:

Thank God since the world cup semi final debacle I have become immune to the **** shows of Indian team. That was last time I felt sad or bad as a fan. Since then I have just scorned at the ineptness of King Kohli & his TM. You need to know the aukaat of the side.

Apun fantasy cricket khelta hai , waha har men bhi jeet hoti hai

2 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Heads must roll starting with Shastri, then Sridhar, non-performers. Dada has been a disappointment, he used to have pride back in the day. Change must come from top. 

Nothing will change. At best Sridhar will be made scape goat. Shastri and kohli will stay until 2023 minimum

"We were ahead in the game for two days and then 40 minutes of poor play cost us the match" expect something on this lines and brush the whole thing under the carpet in a week"