Fan claims to have paid Indian players' bill after finding himself eating at same restaurant, BCCI investigating potential bubble breach

7 minutes ago, puneet28 said:

In Australia, we have state controlled regulations for Covid. Though Victorian government has allowed to eat inside, it must have been agreed upon earlier that players would sit outdoor while eat at restaurant. I saw an instagram post of Steve Smith too that they were sitting outdoors. 

It shouldn't be big deal. Even after BCCI/CA's investigation,  I guess at most they would ask for Covid test. However, that guy should not have posted and bragged so much about it. Had he not posted, nobody would have known about it. 

Imagine, players are away from family and friends, Rohit Sharma spent 14 days in an apartment for quarantine and they wanted some good time outside eating at a restaurant. But due to one guy, players would be stressed for next 1-2 days. 

The players should not have allowed him to come near...if it indeed happened. I doubt they would do that....unless this guy posts pic of him with players together. It is perfectly fine to dine outside maintaining distance.

1 hour ago, MechEng said:

Saini sitting with Rohit, Gill and Pant? He's playing in Sydney!!

Lol, or maybe, just maybe, none of them will play in Sydney, if you think about it given the context.

Lo ji, then chaar more gone.  Mashallah what a tour.

By the end of it Ashwin will be batting, bowling and keeping.  And bewda will be staggering in the slips waiting for 'drinks' break.

Also, expecting outrage from padosi forum in 3,2,1...

Edited by NameGoesHere
1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

Actually this won't be a problem in Sydney but I think Queensland Govt..  May or may not approve these guys into Brisbane as there is some restrictions on regular Victorians to move into Queensland I heard. 

I didn't knew outdoor eating was allowed but indoors were restricted.  Still I think BCCI will manage to handle this.  CA hasn't even said anything so far. 

CA and Cricket NSW have made a deall with QLD government and health that players and media will be allowed to enter Queensland. However, normal public is banned from entry to Queensland from NSW. Might happen with Victoria too as they had 10 cases today. 

I wonder why CA is so rigid to host match at SCG. They could have done in Canberra which is just 4 hours from Sydney and doesn't have any cases. There is a strong possibility that match would go without crowd.

28 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Shameful. They should be quarantined. Eating out, even we are not doing it, these players need to be dropped even if it means a test loss. Irresponsible idiots

Unless it's a breach of protocol, no action should be taken... I have regularly gone out by taking all precautions and I am in India.. These guys are in Australia where there are hardly any cases

12 minutes ago, Majestic said:

Pretty shameful act, particularly Rishabh Pant, for hugging the fan and breaching the protocol.

Irresponsible sure shameful no. Also hug is claimed by fan which he retracted. Apparently eating outdoors is fine issue is they were indoors anyways. 

We as fans are fighting among us who should be there ,who should be not

But seems these guys don't care,they have fans as last thing in the mind

Look at Saini,his inclusion is a  point of debate and he's......?Such irresponsible behavior????

You expect this from illiterate paxtani players,never did i thought our guys will be embarrassing us like this