I don't feel happy/good with this win

zubinpepsi

I feel very happy about this win. After getting dismissed for a low score, we bounced back with a vengeance to demolish the opposition and win the game. We were way better than the opposition in challenging conditions and this is no different than the same opponents being better than us in their home conditions. My only regret is that we didn't prepare a similar pitch in the first game also. 

Just now, nevada said:

I feel very happy about this win. After getting dismissed for a low score, we bounced back with a vengeance to demolish the opposition and win the game. We were way better than the opposition in challenging conditions and this is no different than the same opponents being better than us in their home conditions. My only regret is that we didn't prepare a similar pitch in the first game also. 

Yes let's have a test series where every match ends in 2 days! That's great for cricket.

Just now, sage said:

Yes let's have a test series where every match ends in 2 days! That's great for cricket.

It ended in 2 days because of batsmen's ineptness plus the vagaries of the pink ball. We collapsed for 36 in Australia and no one blamed the pitch or the ball. IMO night time test cricket with pink ball is gimmicky and should be done away with. Instead of attracting crowds, it turns them off. 

32 minutes ago, chewy said:

as a sports fan, you want to see spectacle, yeah I want to see India dominate, but you want to see entertainment for the allocated time.

to see this game finish inside 2 days, what a mockery of entertainment, better off staging 5 ODIs on pattas.

Competition is essence of any sport. What made aussie series greatest for the way it was fought. 

41 minutes ago, chewy said:

between these two teams, there was Bumrah, Ishant, Archer, Broad, Anderson - five players who had no real involvement

India had Sundar, as third spinner, he bowled a might 5 balls in the entire match and still took a wicket!!!!

a joke of a Test match 

I don’t think the ridiculousness of the fact that Joe *ing Root was opening the bowling for an English side that contains Anderson, Broad and Archer on the 2nd day of a Test match has really sunk in. :phehe:

I am happy and over the moon for hammering Eng in 5 sessions. I have not forgotten those tours of WI, Eng, NZ, Aus when there was so much seam, swing , bounce that we would get rolled over under 4 days and those countless whitewashes. No..I have not forgotten any of that. If spin is their downfall, so be it. 
It’s fair and I hope we kick them to dirt once again. I am here to win. Period