Fakhar Zaman's 193 v SA

batted at a snail's pace and then got going which is why i don't rate this innings THAT highly despite the number of runs he scored, sometimes in that sort of situation a batsman can end up scoring a lot of soft runs when the team itself is expected to fold like a cheap suit. Pakistan were out of it by the time he got going and was running out of partners and he took full toll of the 2 overs of spin he was offered at that stage. 

26 minutes ago, Bigg Brother said:

Nothing much about that innings, With Opener scoring 193,he should have won it for Pakistan. Warner and Sachin's 175 remains the best knock in losing cause while chasing. Pakistanis are just having occasional orgasms from once in a blue moon performances by their batsmen.

Which Knock of Warner it is? Was that vs SA?

1 hour ago, Bigg Brother said:

Nothing much about that innings, With Opener scoring 193,he should have won it for Pakistan. Warner and Sachin's 175 remains the best knock in losing cause while chasing. Pakistanis are just having occasional orgasms from once in a blue moon performances by their batsmen.

Sachin 175 on dead asian tracks is best knock but not Fakhar innings :phehe:  Indians love to overrate their players performances in SENA nations but not Pak players knock. I guess the CT 17 Fakhar innings still haunts them :giggle:

1 hour ago, cric_fan said:

ICF should supply emergency Burnol .. some here need it :phehe:

over what, he batted well towards the end but SA are a weak team. India beat them 6 ODIs out  of 7 in SA, except for the game  where the rain saved SA from a 7-0 sweep at home. 

Meaningless garbage time runs are similar to the goals conceded by a team when they are 5-0 up, and a goal sneaks through. 

11 hours ago, Bigg Brother said:

I would have held the same view if he had scored 130-140 but 193 is massive given how meagre his support was from the other end throughout the innings. "Best knock" is a matter of personal choice - I myself wouldn't rate this one as #1  but I find it impressive nonetheless. 

ICF should supply emergency Burnol .. some here need it spacer.png

Mashullu zenaab bilkul sahi bole aap!

Ek sau nabbe banake bhi sirf hamare mard-e-chowmin hi haar sakte hain! Baniya endian mein itna tailunt, zezba, zunoon kaha? Our handpump bhikar-e-azam will soon be supplying burnol across the border... :dance:

Ro Endia ro!

11 hours ago, Aiden said:

Sachin 175 on dead asian tracks is best knock but not Fakhar innings :phehe:  Indians love to overrate their players performances in SENA nations but not Pak players knock. I guess the CT 17 Fakhar innings still haunts them :giggle:

LOL.  It doesnt haunt us, that was actually good innings, better than this useless 193. Sachin's knock was better, came against world champions of that time unlike this depleted SA consisting of quota picks. Now go back to hibernation untill your player performs after one year. And yeah, you guys still lost. Fakhar with this knock will torture Pakistani fans for 2 more years:phehe:

Edited by Bigg Brother