Starting 11 Vs Pakistan (24/10/2021)

If India bowls first with 7 batsmen and 4 in form we will surely win with dew. But if we bat first that’s where the issue lies. We need to score 185 in Dubai to be sure. Now to score 185 we need at least a 70 run opening partnership in 8 overs and rest 115 in 12 overs spread across the rest. 185 plus is not easy to chase even if you are 90 in 10 overs due to pressure ( ipl final) and as rr goes up you try to hit out with long boundaries and get caught. I ll definitely have Varun C thats why..

Would love to Kishan play and that to as a opener but I don't see it happening, pandya seems like a fixed position, team management should have conveyed a lot earlier about pandya's bowling fitness to the selectors, he was never a automatic choice but ATM team management has fixed his position, so the likely starting eleven be 1) Rohit, 2) kl, 3) kohli, 4) sky, 5) pant, 6) pandya, 7) jadeja, 8) lord thakur, 9) Varun, 10) shami, 11) bumrah 

Pandya will be our main man this tournament along with jadeja and thakur 

my 11 

rahul

Rohit 

kohli 

sky 

pant 

pandya 

jadeja 

thakur 

bumrah 

ashwin / kumar / legspin/ shami  - this to me is the crucial tactical decision . 

it depends on pitch , ground length and angles and opposition . 
against pak - Shami and ashwin for sure 

6 minutes ago, QuarantineTormentino said:

More then Shaheen, we should be wary of Imad who has a very very good record in the UAE. Kishen MUST play, otherwise he will trouble both our right handed openers (heck he troubled De Kock who is a left hander in the warm ups lol)

Oooh we are quivering mate. We are so scared. Get out of here. We are going to annihilate this team easy until it's a KO then kohli will choke. 

5 minutes ago, neel roy said:

Can you let us know against which teams?

Australia, NZ, SL and WI but weaker version of Australia.

Pakistan's T20I stats should be taken with a grain of salt. most of their t20 success came around 2018 when most teams were preparing for the 2019wc by resting players etc. post 2019 against stronger teams, pak has been slaughtered.