BREAKING Australia cricket legend, Shane Warne, dies of ‘suspected heart attack’, aged 52.

Very shocking! From the famous "ball of the century" to leading RR to the first IPL championship at nearly 40 years of age, Warnie left his imprint on the game. I remember one game where he bowled a magical over to outwit and dismiss Dhoni. A retired Warne vs Prime Dhoni and still the battle was won by the former. He is an artist in his craft and he proved that day that art never gets old. One of the rare cricketers whom even opposition fans love to watch. Still unable to digest this news, which I initially saw on WhatsApp.

Cant forget his iconic battles with SRT growing up , also against Lara. Even after retiring from International Cricket, he remained a popular figure first as a player/mentor in IPL and then Commentator on important tours. 

Would miss to hear his views and commentary whenever India plays overseas, he was still a very big part of Cricket viewing after retirement.

15 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Lot of Australians are just getting over the death of Rod Marsh who was an Australian in his own right. This will be an extreme shock for Australian cricket.

I remember that interview... 

For me the memories of Warne were the 99 world cup where he dismantled Cullinan & Hansie Cronje before the Klusener show & Donald runout

1 minute ago, SK_IH said:

This spell defines the greatness of Shane Keith Warne. Absolute clutch performer, who always raised his game & intensity when it mattered the most.

Bonafide genius of the game, we all will miss you legend :broken_heart:

Wow .. I just wrote about that game. RIP

Just now, diga said:

I remember that interview... 

For me the memories of Warne were the 99 world cup where he dismantled Cullinan & Hansie Cronje before the Klusener show & Donald runout

also bowled great in the WC final of '99. clutch player.

1 hour ago, SK_IH said:

This spell defines the greatness of Shane Keith Warne. Absolute clutch performer, who always raised his game & intensity when it mattered the most.

Bonafide genius of the game, we all will miss you legend :broken_heart:

amazing wkts, especially first two - look at not just the turn, but also the control of pace, flight, line, and length.

Edited by Vijy
3 minutes ago, dilliboy said:

Sunny G on India Today talking about  Warne's poor bowling record in India and also insinuating that his heart couldn't keep up with his lifestyle. 

Classless and shameful comments on a tragic day. This senile man should not be near national television at all. 

no way!?