Okay, now I am without hope

coffee_rules

1 minute ago, coffee_rules said:

Bhuvi

Harshal

Arshadeep

Chahar - standby

Will get murdered in Australia pitches. No hope winning this WC with this bowling

There I have said it. 

Unless of course this is all a huge chakravyuha.  Secretly, these guys have been practicing bowling at 140 kph and will unleash their arsenal at the WCT20, stunning the rest of the field into submission ;)

8 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Bhuvi

Harshal

Arshadeep

Chahar - standby

Will get murdered in Australia pitches. No hope winning this WC with this bowling

There I have said it. 

It's a known fact.

The surprising part is why experienced campaigners like Dravid snd Rohit are missing it. 

15 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Bhuvi

Harshal

Arshadeep

Chahar - standby

There I have said it. 

Glad that you are awakened now. In other thread few days back you said no-hoper are not allowed to celebrate upcoming wc victory and I said I am no-hoper with this bowling attack and tm.

10 minutes ago, express bowling said:

It's a known fact.

The surprising part is why experienced campaigners like Dravid snd Rohit are missing it. 

Reminds me of the scene from "The Bronx Tale" - The little kid comes to meet the gangster Sonny and is upset that Mickey Mantle cried.

Basically nobody cares about anything. I wish I had seen this when I was a kid. 

It’s hilarious how our stalwarts keep picking losing XI without any repercussions. There is no way in hell can we place a bet for India to come to semis, let alone win the T20i WC with the squad that has been picked.

There is no consistency in team selection and it literally shows that we have lacked a plan all along. DK is an example of such poor selection. He has been a bridesmaid for over 10+ years and just because he’s had a “freak” IPL season or two, he is now a permanent fixture in the line up. Bhuvi, Harshal, Hardik, Avesh, Chahal and to an extent Bumrah (in T20) are not a competent bowling line up and opponents would probably chase 7/10 times without breaking a sweat. 

The idiot Indian public deserves this team.

When fans celebrate wins against minnows in a no-stress dead rubber tournament it's to be expected.

Kohli, Rahul, Rohit, Bhuvi, Chahal, Ashwin suddenly come to form when we are already out of the tournament and play dead rubbers to save their spots.

Yet, someone like Arshdeep, Hooda, Bishnoi are played in impossible situations and discarded as failures.

We have so much of a talent pool, why does it hurt in sending youngsters at least in T20 format win or lose? Why do we need Ashwin, Rahul, Kohli, Bhuvi, Chahal, DK when we can try exciting talent who will at least get international experience?