Rachin the STAR - Thanks to this site and it's owner

Rajiv

Back in the 2000s, I never considered forums as an avenue to discussion my passion of Indian Cricket.

The only genuine informative source was Cricinfo, I think this was before it was taken over by ESPN? Correct.

That 2001 series in India would have been amazing to discuss on a forum at the time.

I have very very fond memories of watching those games in Australia. It was madly followed in Australia at the time because of their winning streak.

31 minutes ago, Rajiv said:
Some here are from old old website which was under sportsnetwork, PakPassion and IndianCricketFever. Going back to 2002-2003

There was fierce rivalry between the two, PaKpassion found its own footing under what is here now. ICF Disintegrated due to the love for Ganguly by the admins who allowed no negative comments against him.

1 of the quiet members RAVI started another Indian cricket forum where you are positng no. Ravi is close friends with Rahul Dravid and a big fan of Sachin

RACHIN is Ravi's son aka RAVIndra and mix of Dravid and Sachin - Rachin.

Pretty much goosebumps for us who have been around for so long, leaving bitterness aside that the sites main owner 's son is playing for a national team an is a STAR

I enjoy my time on this forum for the most part, some wonderful posters in India that share so much invaluable info with me, where living in Australia I simply am not privy to.

Sure everything is online, but following it is another issue.

I also do like that we can be critical of anyone and any team, its important to share different views and learn from them.

On 11/4/2023 at 7:37 AM, Rajiv said:

No fever, but this one. That site was handled by a guy called Anil and PakPassion is Saj - both resided on sportsnetwork.co.uk

Anil and another lawyer guy. Both were big Sourav Ganguly fans and hated Dravid and GregC.  2007 was the tipping point. There was another lawyer lady who had big fights with all of us and all three were catalysts for us to move here. Dr @Dhondy DMed me about this site. @bossbhai2 @Gambit Shwetabh all were involved then . Fun days.