IndianRenegade

Dhoni takes 2-month sabbatical to train army parachute regiment !!!

3 minutes ago, mishra said:

^ Cricket retirement aside, Respect for Dhoni. If true, he is in front line and legend. Unlike Sachin and co who are there for photo opportunities. He takes his role very seriously 

Seriously!

He is using this as PR activity.

With the press going after him for his non retirement snd his dubious deals in amrapalli....this is more of a temporary hideaway and PR building exercise.

Gen Rawat should not have given him permission to use the Army when it suits him .

Edited by beetle

3 minutes ago, beetle said:

Seriously!

He is using this as PR activity.

With the press going after him for his non retirement snd his dubious deals in amrapalli....this is more of a temporary hideaway and PR building exercise.

Gen Rawat should not have given him permission to use the Army when it suits him .

Yes,I know but  still falling for it.

Now only yesterday, two teammates of mine were telling me why Dhoni should be in team and why I had no knowledge of cricket for supporting his retirement. Next time, I will be shown this achievement too:whine:

4 minutes ago, beetle said:

How about he sticks to shooting guns only.

Just leave the rest to youngsters.

Shuru ho gaya damage control mode...

got a great one liner for you 

"He Not Only Plays, He Can Shoot Too :giggle:

watch this movie if you are totally free .. slow movie but worth it :popcorn:

30 minutes ago, beetle said:

Yeah...the army is going to put a soft target on patrolling duty in kashmir.

And he will be guarded by how many troops ?

Someone should call out this nonsense .

He can do his pr from the training centre.

lol .. Dhoni is not the target , Dhoni is the one who will be setting the target :giggle:

4 hours ago, velu said:

got a great one liner for you 

"He Not Only Plays, He Can Shoot Too :giggle:

watch this movie if you are totally free .. slow movie but worth it :popcorn:

Sholay copied this scene :phehe: but somehow made it looked as good as this one

5 hours ago, velu said:

you gotta give him respect for doing this with the army, it is bound to increase morale and attract youngsters to army ( which is a voluntary force). 

Advanced issues found

5 hours ago, velu said:

that whole Cassian angle was bad ass. Cassian was his equal throughout.... only mortal wound that will kill him if he continues to hunt Wick stopped Cassian

On 7/20/2019 at 1:59 PM, Stradlater said:

Gotta give it to Dhoni,  an epitome of a perfect politician. 

This move is aimed at his hyper nationalistic fanbase who would lap up this story asap and would use this argument to propagate his image of a desh ka sachha sevak. 

Man gaye MSD. You know how to play the game. 

bihars are expert in political games and govt jobs.

43 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Also wasting army resources on someone who is a civilian and isn't going to fight a war,

He will be court martialed. Its not joke. There is Teritorial Army as well which is second in line in war scenario. I know many people who are Territorial Army

9 minutes ago, mishra said:

He will be court martialed. Its not joke. There is Teritorial Army as well which is second in line in war scenario. I know many people who are Territorial Army

Territorial army requires one to train for 2 months every year . Not when it is convenient or when one needs some PR support.

18 minutes ago, mishra said:

yeah, everyone believes Dhoni will go to a war.  Dhoni isn't a part of territorial army.  He is a celebrated sportsman given honorary designation of Lieutenant Colonel.

30 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

yeah, everyone believes Dhoni will go to a war.  Dhoni isn't a part of territorial army.  He is a celebrated sportsman given honorary designation of Lieutenant Colonel.

He may become Major Jornal Mahendra Singh Dhoni.He has good brains and connections :two_thumbs_up:

59 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

This act of Dhoni is 10 times worse than what Hassan Ali did! This leech is now using the nation and army for his own benefits. Nationalism has become the new fad for the all the corrupt these days.

you guys asked gambhir to goto the border ..

whey dhoni went to the border you guys are finding fault with him :dontknow:

Edited by velu

18 minutes ago, beetle said:

Kapil dev was also made an honorary Lt.Col in TA .

Never  seen him misuse it for publicity.

https://m.hindustantimes.com/cricket/kapil-dev-now-an-honorary-army-officer/story-sB7aiXh0cEjLzaVCPipibP.html

:wall:

there is a lack of interest among awam to joing the army ( esp navy and airforce ) .. 

they are doing everything to make the job attractive 

On 7/26/2019 at 2:18 PM, velu said:

:wall:

there is a lack of interest among awam to joing the army ( esp navy and airforce ) .. 

they are doing everything to make the job attractive 

Ok @velu Time for you to set an example. Go join the army or just go and do a voluntary service at the border. 

40 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Ok @velu Time for you to set an example. Go join the army or just go and do a voluntary service at the border. 

i have minor nystagamus in my left eye .. so disqualified to join the army :aha:

as far as i know none of my relatives ever served in army even though we are from a hardcore brutal warrior caste :(( 

21 minutes ago, velu said:

i have minor nystagamus in my left eye .. so disqualified to join the army :aha:

as far as i know none of my relatives ever served in army even though we are from a hardcore brutal warrior caste :(( 

Brutal warrior? Oh yes, I figured that out the day I met you :p! 

I was hoping for some bold moves to save the country from you, since you are such a nationalist .. but you disappointed me :(

25 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Brutal warrior? Oh yes, I figured that out the day I met you :p! 

I was hoping for some bold moves to save the country from you, since you are such a nationalist .. but you disappointed me :(

there are many ways to serve the country :dontknow:

me being not a liberal in itself is a big service to india :giggle:

14 minutes ago, velu said:

aim for the heart ramos

Dhoni winning heart of Kashmiris. Insurgency will be over soon. Every Kashmiri child would see Thala as his hero.

Edited by mishra

His bradmanesque lunges against spinners will be valuable asset for Indian army patrol.

It would be in India's strategic interest if army  refuse to release him. It's easier to accommodate passanger in force of 2.1 million rather than in team of 11 players.

Dhoni is advising the Indian Army on counter offensive ops in the valley, starting from

1. Fire and movement / mobility tactics at the squad, platoon, company and regiment level.

2.  Brigade and Div strategy on jungle, mountain and urban warfare

3.  How to look smart while handling a SIG Sauer sniper rifle

4.  The appropriate salutation - Ram Ram saab, or Jain Hind sir.

He will soon be an instructor at the Indian Military Academy Dehradun, where it is intended that his military strategies will create at least one COAS per batch and one Field Marshal every 3 batches.

Yeah total PR exercise, cynical in thought and execution.