Nikola

Virat Kohli’s Happy Dance - India Tour Of West Indies

It's his choice to clown around and do whatever he pleases but it's not even worth reporting about. I watched the clip and the whole exercise just felt awkward. As one poster put it, cringe-worthy is the right description. But I guess his PR machinery is in overdrive to show the public that he is a fun-loving, friendly figure and not one to be feared for his anger. 

Edited by nevada

starting to hate him now (in a sporting sense)

he has lost all his hunger and drive for on field success

all fake PR and brand building

even every time he is on camera with team mates he starts joking and laughing in such a fake way, you can tell the other players are feeling awkward but have to go along with this psycho dictator

1 hour ago, BERGKAMP said:

starting to hate him now (in a sporting sense)

he has lost all his hunger and drive for on field success

all fake PR and brand building

even every time he is on camera with team mates he starts joking and laughing in such a fake way, you can tell the other players are feeling awkward but have to go along with this psycho dictator

you forgot to add "thick as a troll"

Would be wonderful to see, if he can do mc bc and those steps simultaneously.:phehe:

Also showing the world that he is a better dancer than rohit.

Hope rohit doesn't start competing in the same department.

Edited by Nonbeliever

1 hour ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Not sure what is the problem ? guys wants to have a bit of fun so be it.  As an individual a professional set back doesnt mean i stop enjoying my work. 

Yes let's just start dancing like monkeys while working. Seems quite professional. This is not a dance show and he just starts dancing in the middle of the match and not even victory celebration which is fine.

12 minutes ago, Kerberos said:

Yes let's just start dancing like monkeys while working. Seems quite professional. This is not a dance show and he just starts dancing in the middle of the match and not even victory celebration which is fine.

Keep cribbing. 

8 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Keep cribbing. 

Do you have any answer for his question? Is a cricket match Indian movie with dance time at random moments.  You have no argument to counter. No one seems would have issues if he has a moment of joy after victory. He is behaving immature on the field. BTW even his dance moves are cringeworthy.

2 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Not sure what is the problem ? guys wants to have a bit of fun so be it.  As an individual a professional set back doesnt mean i stop enjoying my work. 

So true. So many countries lose the World Cup. Just because they lost one it does not mean they stop enjoying themselves. The New Zealand team literally went to party with the English team after they lost the final. There people were not disgusted by it. 

22 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

So true. So many countries lose the World Cup. Just because they lost one it does not mean they stop enjoying themselves. The New Zealand team literally went to party with the English team after they lost the final. There people were not disgusted by it. 

Therein lies the difference. It's one thing to move on and enjoy life off the field. It's other to shamelessly giggle on the field on the same day just moments after a thrashing (CT Final).

Edited by Pollack

3 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Therein lies the difference. It's one thing to move on and enjoy life off the field. It's other to shamelessly giggle on the field on the same day just moments after a thrashing (CT Final).

In other words you don’t mind if its done privately. 

5 hours ago, Pollack said:

Do you have any answer for his question? Is a cricket match Indian movie with dance time at random moments.  You have no argument to counter. No one seems would have issues if he has a moment of joy after victory. He is behaving immature on the field. BTW even his dance moves are cringeworthy.

As I wrote I have no problem. There was music and in between overs or while waiting for covers to come off the guy wants to do his own bit he can. You seem to have no problem when gayle joined him. 

5 hours ago, Pollack said:

So you were OK if Kohli went to party with pak team right after losing CT final? 

6 hours ago, Kerberos said:

This moron has dances after loosing a fricking final, what else do you expect from him.

2 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

So you were OK if Kohli went to party with pak team right after losing CT final? 

Yes. What they do in their personal life is none of my or anyone's business. But if you are really passionate (as fanboys think of Kohli) you wouldn't have the mood for it to begin with.

1 hour ago, Pollack said:

Yes. What they do in their personal life is none of my or anyone's business. But if you are really passionate (as fanboys think of Kohli) you wouldn't have the mood for it to begin with.

I know you guys got offended by his actions for obvious reasons. But I felt as Pakistan cricket fan what Kohli did was respectable. Cause to me it takes a bigger man to accept his defeat and move on from the loss than a dude who cries in front of tv. I have no issues with players crying. Its just when I see a guy like Kohli celebrating after the loss I get this feeling he is unbreakable. Maybe most of you guys need to learn from Kohli on how to take a loss. Instead of dwelling on it, accept you were not good enough on the day and move on to the next one. I think the key to success is to learn to take defeats positively.

Edited by Shaz1

8 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

I know you guys got offended by his actions for obvious reasons. But I felt as Pakistan cricket fan what Kohli did was respectable. Cause to me it takes a bigger man to accept his defeat and move on from the loss than a dude who cries in front of tv. I have no issues with players crying. Its just when I see a guy like Kohli celebrating after the loss I get this feeling he is unbreakable. Maybe most of you guys need to learn from Kohli on how to take a loss. Instead of dwelling on it, accept you were not good enough on the day and move on to the next one. I think the key to success is to learn to take defeats positively.

If he was unbreakable he wouldn't have choked in big games due to which he comes across shameless. :hehe:  Champion batsman but a very fake person. Everything from his press conference to his hyper behaviour on and off the field seems unnatural and dishonest.

6 minutes ago, Pollack said:

If he was unbreakable he wouldn't have choked in big games due to which he comes across shameless. :hehe:  Champion batsman but a very fake person. Everything from his press conference to his hyper behaviour on and off the field seems unnatural and dishonest.

I ment in a losing situation he was positive. You cannot laugh at a guy like that.

On 8/11/2019 at 12:25 AM, Pollack said:

He scored 120, took some good catches and led his side to a win. I would say he was plugged into the game. If you want to do an analogy with work, a person could crack a few jokes with his co workers and still have a productive day.

43 minutes ago, kirkutfan said:

He scored 120, took some good catches and led his side to a win. I would say he was plugged into the game. If you want to do an analogy with work, a person could crack a few jokes with his co workers and still have a productive day.

He did dance multiple times before 120. Be happy and content with a win against fearsome West Indian side in a highly contested high profile series where Kohli led by an example and was thoroughly enjoying his game. This is a welcome series after a meaningless World Cup. All claps and cheers. :cheer5: