Clueless & Corrupt Kaptan King Kohli

2 minutes ago, kira said:

Lol abey chamche you still have the audacity to defend Dhoni's selection, everyone saw your cricketing acumen when you compared rohit sharma to ahmed shehzad. 

On topic, kohli is really the worst captain when it comes to selection, this is the height of biased selection, Rahul is ten times the player dhoni and raina are combined, his potential is even greater than kohli and this idiot drops him :facepalm:

RG Sharma c Wood b Willey 2 ( 18b 0X4 0X6) SR: 11.11

aage jah 

4 minutes ago, kira said:

Lol abey chamche you still have the audacity to defend Dhoni's selection, everyone saw your cricketing acumen when you compared rohit sharma to ahmed shehzad. 

On topic, kohli is really the worst captain when it comes to selection, this is the height of biased selection, Rahul is ten times the player dhoni and raina are combined, his potential is even greater than kohli and this idiot drops him :facepalm:

:phehe: He won more series than you ailiaaa 10du ever will.. How is he the worst ? Nothing can beat sachin when it gets to worst captaincy. 

52 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Raina is a replacement of Jadhav. cant you see that they prefer someone who could bowl a few overs in the middle.

raina's bowling is not good and his batting is a question mark with his bounce issue...

where as Kedar is a solid batsman and a mystery kind of a bowler..i hope he comes back and selectors dump Raina.

1 hour ago, Trichromatic said:

Yeah, biased selection can't get any worse. Kohli protecting Dhoni and axing youngsters. 

Trait of dangerous man manager.

And then people worry abt tendulkar jr bowling in England....where as we have so much nepotism and corruption at Indian team. This is the worst era for Indian cricket in terms of selection and backing youngsters.

My Big problem with Kohli is only 1 primarily..

if he can drop KL rahul who is as Solid a batsman as He is himself..rahul is better than karthik...

why cant he DROP DHONI just to teach him a Lesson .

rahul has not played well in last two innings but DHONI made us loose the last odi- why did kartik not replace DHONI..

why? 

CAN Dhoni not be dropped?

Just now, vishalvirsingh said:

My Big problem with Kohli is only 1 primarily..

if he can drop KL rahul who is as Solid a batsman as He is himself..rahul is better than karthik...

why cant he DROP DHONI just to teach him a Lesson .

rahul has not played well in last two innings but DHONI made us loose the last odi- why did kartik not replace DHONI..

why? 

CAN Dhoni not be dropped?

Yes, I mean NO. He isn't called the Don (Carleone) for no reason.

Edited by R!TTER
1 hour ago, jusarrived said:

No captain can/could drop Dhoni , so move on . Thats not on Virat 

KL or any other youngster being in the team is not going to make any difference to Dhonis position 

Tell me this what has dhoni done in the last match to deserve place in this match. Last match was the worst performance ever by any indian player along with Prabhakar+Mongia and Gavaskar 36. When Karthik is already there as a keeper why dhoni is there in the team after horrible peformances which he did in this tour. Why do you ask to sit a youngster who is making his way to the main team after great performance in recently concluded t20 vs eng. 

1 hour ago, Captain said:

I love Kohli as a batsman but god his team selection is making me hate him.

How can any guy with a functioning mind choose to have Raina over Rahul right now? Raina had a below par IPL as well. There's absolutely no justification for picking Raina in the team.

+ Dhoni when Karthik is already there to keep and bat.