ICF posters & their most hated cricketers!

SecondSlip

To be hating cricketers, especially those currently representing India, is very very grave pitfall to fall into. Almost a point of no return for some.  And that too with the WC coming up.  You're only going to mess up your viewing experience.  Getting into tussles with other posters over Indian cricketers is quite futile.. You'll probably end up hating a player due to other posters and not likely just by yourself. 

I make it a point not to badmouth/have sinister feelings towards any indian cricketer.. well not for too long anyways to it make any serious impact.

4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

how can someone hate yuvi

Yuvi is 'main main main' ....hogs the limelight.... I missed Dhoni, he falls into that category too... projects that he's too big a player. Don't hate any of them....but these are the least likeable maybe.

8 hours ago, randomGuy said:

Yuvi is 'main main main' ....hogs the limelight.... I missed Dhoni, he falls into that category too... projects that he's too big a player. Don't hate any of them....but these are the least likeable maybe.

match winners will n always hogg limelight 

14 hours ago, randomGuy said:

Dude Yuvi of all people is a fun loving guy they are extroverted and stay in limelight naturally. Thats the thing people love abt them their self confidence and flair. But opinions differ i can see.

Edited by Vilander

On 4/26/2019 at 1:57 AM, Vilander said:

most of geelas hate him because of CSK, if he was leading MI or that gujju 2 pixel lion team several folks would have been in his bandwagon. :p:

As if CSK folks would have loved/worshiped him had he been captaining some bihar/jharkhand team if there been one. 

5 hours ago, raki05 said:

As if CSK folks would have loved/worshiped him had he been captaining some bihar/jharkhand team if there been one. 

Sachin is loved by Chennai even though he played/been an icon for MI which is a rival team. They would have showed the same amount of respect for Dhoni if he played for any other team

18 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Sachin is loved by Chennai even though he played/been an icon for MI which is a rival team. They would have showed the same amount of respect for Dhoni if he played for any other team

Ya it's evident on icf. BTW i was referring to icfer csk and not chennai as an whole.

On 4/25/2019 at 8:57 PM, SecondSlip said:

@Laaloo: MS Dhoni 
@jusarrived: Rohit Sharma 
@Rasgulla: Sachin Tendulkar 
@Nikola: Bhuvneshwar Kumar 
@rahulrulezz: Ravindra Jadeja 
@WC2011INDIA: Ajinkya Rahane 

Please feel free to add more names to this list! :giggle:

Hate is a strong word , what I feel for Fat sharma is stronger than that 

On 4/26/2019 at 3:15 AM, PBN said:

To be hating cricketers, especially those currently representing India, is very very grave pitfall to fall into. Almost a point of no return for some.  And that too with the WC coming up.  You're only going to mess up your viewing experience.  Getting into tussles with other posters over Indian cricketers is quite futile.. You'll probably end up hating a player due to other posters and not likely just by yourself. 

I make it a point not to badmouth/have sinister feelings towards any indian cricketer.. well not for too long anyways to it make any serious impact.

Not really if you know the loser getting out helps the team win .