Sick of Kohli's PR when it comes to Pakistan

over the years Indian and Pakistan players have maintained healthy friendships, irrespective of political differences.

Kapil, Sunny and Imran

Sanju Manju, Shastri and Wasim Akram 

Afridi, Yuvi, Habhajan, Shoaib, Zaheer, Sehwag

Kohli is no different so lets not single him out. Yes it was wrong move to walk when he didn't knick it- but he was trying to set example of fairness and justice for both nations- so the intention was good. I prefer this behaviour to Amir Sohail, Sidhu types who go all out MC BC. As cricketers come to end of their career, they generally tighten up their ethics e.g. Ponting as they don't want to leave a tainted legacy. If you think he deliberately walked because he somehow wanted Pakistan to have a chance in the match then you need to lay off the recreational drugs a bit. 

Edited by mancalledsting
11 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

over the years Indian and Pakistan players have maintained healthy friendships, irrespective of political differences.

Kapil, Sunny and Imran

Sanju Manju, Shastri and Wasim Akram 

Afridi, Yuvi, Habhajan, Shoaib, Zaheer, Sehwag

Kohli is no different so lets not single him out. Yes it was wrong move to walk when he didn't knick it- but he was trying to set example of fairness and justice for both nations- so the intention was good. I prefer this behaviour to Amir Sohail, Sidhu types who go all out MC BC. As cricketers come to end of their career, they generally tighten up their ethics e.g. Ponting as they don't want to leave a tainted legacy. If you think he deliberately walked because he somehow wanted Pakistan to have a chance in the match then you need to lay off the recreational drugs a bit. 

Yes, People were on recreational drugs during CT17 too.

12 minutes ago, Gollum said:

My comment :cantstop: but yesterday he surpassed his own standard of chewtiyapa. I never saw that coming, what next, him hitting the ball 20 rows back, a Pak! catching it in the crowd and Kohli declaring himself out after umpire signals a six? Wouldn't put it past the brat, rascality has its limits but stupidity none. 

Kohli along with his small band of cronies literally worship Dhoni. What other proof one need to corroborate the fact that that he is a paidaishi bonehead. 

20 minutes ago, Forever Indian said:

End of the day both appear and are fake, as they are trying to be someone else!

Ranveer is someone you envy. He will wake up, put on any thing or nothing , come out even in sleepy eyes, and that will become fashion and women will melt at that. Yahaan salaa soap se munh dho dhokar thak gaye, gucci prada ne loot liya, par aaj bhi aankhe ek smile ke liye taras gayee

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

My comment :cantstop: but yesterday he surpassed his own standard of chewtiyapa. I never saw that coming, what next, him hitting the ball 20 rows back, a Pak! catching it in the crowd and Kohli declaring himself out after umpire signals a six? Wouldn't put it past the brat, rascality has its limits but stupidity none. 

Kohli's stupidity is an bounded function.