'We can pick two more teams and win any competition in the world': Hardik Pandya

sage

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/we-can-pick-two-more-teams-and-win-any-competition-in-the-world-india-all-rounder-hardik-pandya-101627091112926.html

“The kind of talent which the Indian team possesses right now, I think we can pick two more teams and win any competition in the world,” Hardik told the host broadcaster

Speaking about his performance, the talented all-rounder said, he always tries to learn from his mistakes and grow both as a cricketer and also as an individual.

“I understand that in life you have to keep growing. As a cricketer and a person you need to keep growing. My process is just growing as a human being. You tend to make mistakes, you fail, but I like to celebrate my failures. I like to celebrate my bad days, it is a part of the sport and it teaches you a lot of things. I like to remember it,” he added.

“I understand that in life you have to keep growing. As a cricketer and a person you need to keep growing. My process is just growing as a human being. You tend to make mistakes, you fail, but I like to celebrate my failures. I like to celebrate my bad days, it is a part of the sport and it teaches you a lot of things. I like to remember it,” he added.

Dhoni started this philosophical talk of process and all and these guys are taking it forward

1st XI - Rohit, Dhawan, Kohli, KL, Pant, Pandya, Jadeja, Shardul, Bhuvi, RC, Bumrah

2nd XI - Shaw, Gill, Samson, Kishan, Shreyas, SKY, Krunal, D Chahar, Siraj, Shami, YC

3rd XI - Paddikal, Agarwal, Gaekwad, Pandey, Washington, Samad, Axar, Harshal, Kuldeep, V.C., Natrajan

1 hour ago, sage said:

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/we-can-pick-two-more-teams-and-win-any-competition-in-the-world-india-all-rounder-hardik-pandya-101627091112926.html

“The kind of talent which the Indian team possesses right now, I think we can pick two more teams and win any competition in the world,” Hardik told the host broadcaster

Speaking about his performance, the talented all-rounder said, he always tries to learn from his mistakes and grow both as a cricketer and also as an individual.

B***ke ek to Jeet.

3 hours ago, Majestic said:

1st XI - Rohit, Dhawan, Kohli, KL, Pant, Pandya, Jadeja, Shardul, Bhuvi, RC, Bumrah

2nd XI - Shaw, Gill, Samson, Kishan, Shreyas, SKY, Krunal, D Chahar, Siraj, Shami, YC

3rd XI - Paddikal, Agarwal, Gaekwad, Pandey, Washington, Samad, Axar, Harshal, Kuldeep, V.C., Natrajan

4th XI - Rahane (Capt),Rana,DK (wk),Karun Nair,Kedar Jadhav,Shivam Dube,Tewatia,R Ashwin,Umesh, Saini, Prasidh Krishna ( 10 out of 11 has intl caps) 

5th XI - Y Jaiswal,Sarfaraz,Mandeep Singh, Wriddhiman Saha(wk),Rayudu (Capt), Abhishek Sharma,Vijay Shankar,K Gautham, S Gopal, J Unadkat, Avesh Khan ( 6 intl Cap holders) 

6th Xl -  Priyam Garg, Prabhsimran Singh( Wk), Anmolpreet Singh, Riyan Parag, Hanuma Vihari ( Capt), Deepak Hooda, Jayant Yadav, Mayank Markande, Sandeep Sharma, Karthik Tyagi, Khaleel Ahmed ( 6 Intl cap holders)

Substitutes

Shivam Mavi, Nagarkotti, Dhawal Kulkarni, Varun Aaron, Sid Kaul,Ravi Bishnoi, Shahbaz Nadeem, Karn Sharma,Gurkeerat Mann,Pawan Negi, Barinder Sran   ( 8 intl caps) 

no shortage of players

Edited by neel roy