In 15 years, the country will be rebuilt, Akhand Bharat, those who come in the way will be erased

Singh bling

https://www.zoomnews.in/en/news-detail/in-15-years-the-country-will-be-rebuilt-akhand-bharat-those-who-come-in-the-way-will-be-erased-1.html

Why are Hindutva forces so obsessed with Akhand Bharat. Even a powerful nation like Russia is unable to invade Ukraine so how can India invade Pakistan and Bangladesh? And if somehow Akhand bharat becomes reality then that will mean 35% Muslim population which means bjp will loose power. 

I see it more about civilisational state vs union of states. Breaking India forces see India as the latter, and work to disintegrate it.  The likes of Raga keep talking it, and also how India is the USA of states which is completely false.  We have this big history, and spiritual bond as a nation. It's unlike other countries.

Yet, the war itself is lost. as 80% of the civilization by geographical area is gone. But this 20% remains and that's the battle.  Plus this civilization state narrative reminds some of our people of their conversions much to their discomfort.

1 minute ago, Under_Score said:

Let's assume India becomes Akhand Bharat in the future with all the minorities erased or moved out. There would still be no chance of peace......then it would be caste violence issue to deal with.....This world can never be a perfect place...jo jahan rehta hai is dunya mein.....make the best out of your precious life...Cheers :martini_shaken:

be happy in your big badass kaneda..   Akhand Bharat as espoused by RSS doesnt exclude minorities. You should read again

1 minute ago, Under_Score said:

LOL...I don't need to read again....I don't trust a single word coming out of Extreme thinking people of ANY Religion.....too backward in today's advanced modern world....peace.

You are an idiot if you comment without understanding the issue

3 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Well...your are simply getting riled up & resorted to name calling....that's the burning religious anger inside you...enjoy the rage :wp3:

Nope.. anyone who comments without even a cursory glance at the issue is called .......... ?

We have become so degenerated that if someone calls for a Glorious United India, We either make fun or question his state of mind. That too , since last 72 years. What if there was no Jinnah or Partition. What would have you done?

There's nothing called Akhand Bharat...  However our target must be to have a peaceful neigbourhood.  Denuclearization of Pakistan which will happen in near future with the way things are going. 

Bangladesh is a rising stable economy.  Sri lanka is struggling & best way is to make it a protectorate...  Their HDI & literacy are superior than anyone in subcontinent.  So stability will come. 

Basically to have a neighborhood like USA will be super cool. 

As predicted poverty & poor Infra is our biggest battle in our quest to being a great power by 2050.

OP should take a chill pill & relax...  Party aaati jaati rahegi.  

On 4/14/2022 at 6:38 PM, gattaca said:

lol no thank you. We have enough problems. Don’t want the religious nonsense from the neighborhood. Op also there are only few people who want not majority.

He is not a few people. He is head of most powerful organization whose political arm is ruling india. There is debate now going on about this on AAJ tak and Sudhanshu Trivedi is defending his statement and even saying " Akhand Bharat Sankalp hai " 

As mentioned already here, the Bharat (akhand or not) mindset should not be about territory capture, it is about ideals, also called as culture. Hard to believe that happening in 15 years where citizens love their motherland and hence each other. For starters, will Indians stop cheating on taxes and polluting the country by then ? I don't think so.

A strong Bharat is however mandatory with the Chinese sharing a long border, they think in centuries and we have to be able to face such a strategic mindset besides the American ideology of worldwide dominance.

Edited by Clarke

On 4/14/2022 at 9:41 AM, someone said:

I see it more about civilisational state vs union of states. Breaking India forces see India as the latter, and work to disintegrate it.  The likes of Raga keep talking it, and also how India is the USA of states which is completely false.  We have this big history, and spiritual bond as a nation. It's unlike other countries.

Yet, the war itself is lost. as 80% of the civilization by geographical area is gone. But this 20% remains and that's the battle.  Plus this civilization state narrative reminds some of our people of their conversions much to their discomfort.

I honestly don't think Bhagwat saheb articulated it as clearly as you are doing.   

To me, the bigger issue though was using astrology to justify the timeline.  If there was a 15-year, step-by-step strategic plan that they could release, it may be more useful to discuss and debate.  

Edited by BacktoCricaddict

1 hour ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

I honestly don't think Bhagwat saheb articulated it as clearly as you are doing.   

To me, the bigger issue though was using astrology to justify the timeline.  If there was a 15-year, step-by-step strategic plan that they could release, it may be more useful to discuss and debate.  

Akhand Bharat is about the civilization state, and the shared history, spirituality.  That narrative itself needs to be spread and discussed greatly.

Now, it is his pipe dream if he thinks in 15 years, neighbors would be convinced to accept their "true" roots and get back together. As I wrote earlier, the war is lost already. 80% by geographical area is gone and will never return back. It's all about preserving and securing this 20% of represented by India today....

Edited by someone

9 hours ago, someone said:

Akhand Bharat is about the civilization state, and the shared history, spirituality.  That narrative itself needs to be spread and discussed greatly.

Now, it is his pipe dream if he thinks in 15 years, neighbors would be convinced to accept their "true" roots and get back together. As I wrote earlier, the war is lost already. 80% by geographical area is gone and will never return back. It's all about preserving and securing this 20% of represented by India today....

Sorry, I don't understand which is the 80% you are referring to. 
Is it Pakistan, Afghanistan and Bangladesh combined or something else?

Lol, you are having a laugh, Akhand Bharat is a wet fantasy.

Besides, how is it even remotely possible when supposedly the most pro-Hindu government in power has been busy appeasing minority religious groups, especially Muslims and Sikhs.

I mean we needed a fricking Bollywood movie to raise awareness of Hindu Kashmiri Pandit - whilst this government has been in power for over 7 years and not gone after the preparators of the Hindu KP genocide. No inquiry, no criminal investigations, no prosections. 

3 minutes ago, chewy said:

Lol, you are having a laugh, Akhand Bharat is a wet fantasy.

Besides, how is it even remotely possible when supposedly the most pro-Hindu government in power has been busy appeasing minority religious groups, especially Muslims and Sikhs.

I mean we needed a fricking Bollywood movie to raise awareness of Hindu Kashmiri Pandit - whilst this government has been in power for over 7 years and not gone after the preparators of the Hindu KP genocide. No inquiry, no criminal investigations, no prosections. 

Look at this thread & replies...  I mean HM knows all about this...  Lol @ Akhand Bharat.  It's as good as Pakistani wet dream of Gazwa e Hind.