Raise your hands if you think Kohli is done , Stick your neck out if you think Kohli will be back. Poll Added

Will Kohli return to good form ?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Will Kohli return to good form ?

• Yes its just a bad form
    • Never , he is done
    • Will be inconsistent- past his best

42 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

i have the same feeling that also has the logic that he has been the best indian batsman against high pace hard length . Even in last 2 ys which hasnt been good the way he played wood n Archer in that home series shows his skill

In Aus if u wanna win u need good players of high pace hard length which we have very few - Kohli, KL, Rohit, Pant , Rutu , gill.............rest like Shaw, samson, hardik, kishen have issues and hooda i have my solid doubts, iyer wud be a joke 

Yup fast true wickets, esp in white ball are still his forte.

I dont think his reflexes have gone yet. He doesnt really struggle badly like a batsman who's finished usually does. Just gets out to innocuous deliveries while playing a sublime shot in between

I believe its a concentration issue due to his age, his technique hasnt gone. but made worse with a clear lack of motivation.  I think he'll like playing the T20 format the most atm and esp the world event

Obviously he is not going to be Kohli circa 14-18 but when he is up for it he will still score.

2 minutes ago, Vickydev said:

Yup fast true wickets, esp in white ball are still his forte.

Had the Wc been in Subcontinet i wud have thought of these guys being dropped but its Aus and we need our best guys against pace

2 minutes ago, Vickydev said:

I dont think his reflexes have gone yet. He doesnt really struggle badly like a batsman who's finished usually does. Just gets out to innocuous deliveries while playing a sublime shot in between

Same here , most of his dismissals have been a combination of bad white ball habbits n his limited game square of the wkt and once u start having low scores confidence goes off and its only a downhill from their. 

His game against leg spin has gone down but so has KL n Rohit , its just that their runs have come against fast bowling. But not to forget KL also lost his form for 2 yrs and looked a crap batsman during that phase 

I have this theory if ur reflexs goes the most kind of dismissal wud be bowled which we saw in latter stages of Lara, Ponting, Dravid 

I somehow think he will play a different kind of Cricket going forward.

Kohli needs to rediscover himself and that may not happen in the same manner he has done so far. 

He can come at no 5 for example , and play a different kind of role in Test match cricket 

23 hours ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

He certainly can.  But he needs time away from the game to fix his game, score runs in domestics and return refreshed. And maybe consider retiring from T20s.

India doesn’t play that many t20s all the recent had no Kohli or sharma 

15 hours ago, beetle said:

Kohli was past it three years back. He has already finished the mandatory ' sticking around past due date for 3 years' that supertstars are given in India. 

Well we had that other guy who stuck around 5(6?) years past his sell by date, I keep forgetting his name but maybe you'll remember :om:

spacer.png

10 hours ago, Lord said:

Hes done unless he makes massive changes in technique and approach. Still doesnt have a cut shot.

The weakness around off has become so massive and glaring ,that he's like a free wicket to opposition,that is his problems against pacers

Against spinners he's not that confidence oozing either

No amount of work can fill the gap now,his technical deficiency is not even taken into the account

He is done...people only can come back when they realize they are not doing well. Something Kohli himself did in 2014 after Eng series. But this present Kohli's ego and self posturing is paramount...just look at the laugh everytime he gets out. He says outside noise dosen't bother him but having no centuries for 3 years should definitely bother him. I think Kohli will retire from all formats after 2023 world cup.