How do you picture your fellow ICFers?

Mariyam

4 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Does your teeth look like this :brushteeth: :phehe:

BristishSmiles2.jpg

If I was a racist right wing extremist I could say things like "that's funny coming from an Indian"...

Heard the bizarre Aussie stereotype that we don't wash but never the bad teeth one tbh

26 minutes ago, YCCC said:

If I was a racist right wing extremist I could say things like "that's funny coming from an Indian"...

Heard the bizarre Aussie stereotype that we don't wash but never the bad teeth one tbh

I will be ok if you made that comment. A racist would say "that's funny coming from a P*ki". I would be double offended if thats the case. Its not only a racial slur, its also calling us by our archrivals nickname.

Having bad teeth and drinking tea is the British stereotype from the Americans. Atleast one of those is true to some extent :cantstop:. I have lived in US for a while and it caught on to me. I don't think any group has any bragging rights for the best teeth. So Aussies dont think you wash eh. I'll keep this in mind :laugh:

Edited by Real McCoy

7 hours ago, YCCC said:

Its a dated stereotype common in the US...Think back to Austin Powers and the fake teeth that Mike Myers wore.

Edited by sandeep