Whom you would have selected in place of Kartik, shankar & Jadega?

6 hours ago, PSB_Zone said:

The world cup squad looks thin on pure batting options and lower order hitters plus an extra seemee and left handers..

My choices wd hv been

Risabh pant

Raydu

Saini

I can't believe not just some moron cricketers there are  fans as well desperate to bring Briyani.

Shankar is still okay but DK and Jadeja? DK was not good enough for 3 WCs, at 34 how is he suddenly ahead of all others? Has hit a few good T20 knocks but thats about it. Is a proper tried and tested failure in ODIs and that is not changing till he retires.

Same with Jadeja. How can someone who was out of contention just a few months back be suddenly part of the 15? Mysterious ways of Indian selectors. 

Pant's non selection is also an indicator that Dhoni is going nowhere till 2020 WC.

11 hours ago, express bowling said:

Vijay Shankar in place of Vijay Shankar

Saini in place of fake all-rounder Jadeja.

Pant in place of Karthick.

shreyas iyer ahead of shankar..shreyas is a responsible batsman now and he is a more assured no 4 for India where as shankar  has been picked for his 3 dimensions, whereas his bowling won't be required if u have good bowlers and specially when kedar is definitely playing in the 11 and can support Hardik.

Saini ahead of jadeja..in english conditions , saini can create challenges.

Pant ahead of karthik...Pant is looking in form and he can be a gamble, if he sticks , he can win a match.

Kartik is a waste of a spot since he won't play a game unless Dhoni is injured. Rahul is already there and should have been reserve opener and back up keeper. 

So I would drop Kartik for Saini. I would keep Jaddu and Shankar. Pant has done nothing in ODIs yet to warrant selection, I don't trust him yet, he should have played a year for us in ODI cricket then he would have been ready. Dhoni is a must as Kohli said and crucial to win the cup but Pant could have played as a batsman and got exposure.

Would keep all 3 , DK should not have been dropped in the first place was coming into his own as a finisher. Could argue about jadeja spot but he's back up all rounder too, and Shankar has played himself in as batsman who can bowl a bit.

On 4/18/2019 at 11:01 AM, express bowling said:

Vijay Shankar in place of Vijay Shankar

Saini in place of fake all-rounder Jadeja.

Pant in place of Karthick.

+1. I like Vijay Shankar. He deserves it. He is a step up of our 90’s Robin Singh I feel, rather a test version of Robin. 

Give him chance and this guy will give his life for the team.