sergio04

VIRAT KOHLI UNLIKELY TO SKIP WEST INDIES TOUR

If true it’s going to be very difficult to rebuild Indian team. The only reason I can think for  kohli not skipping the WI tour, at least in the limited over format after an hectic schedule is to prevent hitman from being captain. 

Worse yet, a full strength Indian squad with minimal changes is to prevent a new comer from making a mark. Anyways the current Indian side is strong enough to beat WI. They will claim all is fine, see we beat the WI at their home. BS, if the pull this on us. 

Edited by IndianRenegade

Indians will forget everything after a series win in WI. BS. It would be better if WI beat India this time around. Atleast that will get the overhaul going. A loss to WI will start the rebuilding process. If India wins, it will be similar to the CT final loss, everything will.be forgotten and cricket will go on in the same manner as before.

1 hour ago, sergio04 said:

Problem for Brat is time is ticking And slowly the voices are coming out in open,the rift news was there an year ago,but looking at his style, I am 100% sure that player don't Like his captaincy style And hate tracer bullet and his cronies

1 hour ago, IndianRenegade said:

If true it’s going to be very difficult to rebuild Indian team. The only reason I can think for  kohli not skipping the WI tour, at least in the limited over format after an hectic schedule is to prevent hitman from being captain. 

Worse yet, a full strength Indian squad with minimal changes is to prevent a new comer from making a mark. Anyways the current Indian side is strong enough to beat WI. They will claim all is fine, see we beat the WI at their home. BS, if the pull this on us. 

Aa usual BS happening..... Rich Man Amla score bucket load of miningless runs....nd we ll again be rebuilding and looking for no 4 &5  after 23 wc knock out punch.

42 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Can't call WI bowling minnow.

wI is not a minnow in T20s. Rofl
neither in Odi in there home if they get there team selection right this time

40 minutes ago, Bhaiyya said:

What times do we live in!!! Earlier we had Ganguly and pre-2011 Dhoni who would groom youngsters and make them feel safe about their position in the team. Now we have someone like Potli, who is more worried about his spot and useless tons to bash after having a dry spell for months. :facepalm:

Kohli isn't worried about his spot. Neither stats padding. He is worried about Rohit snatching away his captaincy. :phehe:

8 hours ago, VT87 said:

Hope he fail in every match. :pray:

9 hours ago, nevada said:

What happened? Did some of his video shoots with advertisers get cancelled? 

10 hours ago, beetle said:

Insecure BRat!

9 hours ago, Bhaiyya said:

What times do we live in!!! Earlier we had Ganguly and pre-2011 Dhoni who would groom youngsters and make them feel safe about their position in the team. Now we have someone like Potli, who is more worried about his spot and useless tons to bash after having a dry spell for months. :facepalm:

11 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Hasn't scored a 100 for some time now. Needs to pile up useless stats. 

Hate towards Kohli is unbelievable here.. ..one notch below Dhoni but still i thought we were 'Indian Cricket fans'.. 

Good stuff Rat. Tendulkar never skipped playing for his country except injury. You do the same. Past is past.

Skip games only against Afghanistan, Zimbabwe. Otherwise you are good to go.

3 hours ago, veer said:

Hate towards Kohli is unbelievable here.. ..one notch below Dhoni but still i thought we were 'Indian Cricket fans'.. 

Hate is a wrong word I would use disappointed. I doubt any of the posters you quoted won't acknowledge he is our best batsman but look at how Smith, Williamson and root did in KO and compare with virat. 

8 hours ago, vijay50 said:

Good stuff Rat. Tendulkar never skipped playing for his country except injury. You do the same. Past is past.

Skip games only against Afghanistan, Zimbabwe. Otherwise you are good to go.

Tendulkar didn't tour West Indies in 2006 and 2011. Preferred to spend time with his family holidaying in UK watching Wimbledon. 

If he opts to play then he will replace Dhoni as the biggest pretender and fraudster in my book.The guy skipped Asia Cup, NZ away series(which was played after 5 yrs gap) but somehow managed to play WI series at home. And now will gear up against WI to add on some in his useless century tally.

15 hours ago, veer said:

I love Kohli the batsman

I hate the egotistical despot he has become because of how much power he now wields

As they say, power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely

He needs to go back to being just a normal batsman and go down in history as one of GOATs

15 minutes ago, shami_123 said:

Only stats which matters and how Kohli fared in that is 9, 1, 1. Get Lost. 

That also has a nice ring to it "911" - possibly another conspiracy theory or biopic in the making :yess:

I don't care about Kohli's ego.The main point is this the third knockout match in a row he has flopped miserably. 2015 semis, CT final and 2019 semis.Add to these failures all the fourth innings flops in test matches.

You don't have right to be called best batsman when you consistently flop under pressure.I always thought Kohli would handle pressure much better than Sachin but he has flopped more than Sachin.

I defended Kohli and always gave him benefit of doubt but what he did against NZ has no defense.

We can do all song and dance about Dhoni but Kohli in my eyes is the biggest culprit, all he needed was stay on the wicket and stablize one end.What is the point in him having all those records when he fails to deliver in crunch time again and again.

Edited by putrevus

On 7/15/2019 at 7:16 PM, putrevus said:

Kohli's records have no meaning after his horrendous show in world cup.I blame him the most for the batting debacle, he has let down everyone with his monumental failure.

But still he is better than Sachin already. 

6 hours ago, retired_hurt said:

Tendulkar didn't tour West Indies in 2006 and 2011. Preferred to spend time with his family holidaying in UK watching Wimbledon. 

He regret no touring Windies in 2006 when India won series in Windieis for the first. time in ages under Dravid. I still remember Tendulkar's comments and we never used to win away test series those days so it was a rare test series win away from home. 

Tendulkar was injured that time and still recovering and hence did not go, otherwise would have definitely gone.