Time Pakistan starts thinking practically about Kashmir

Number

53 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Pakistan and Practicality in the same sentence? 

Lool

Its not that they are not practical.  They are.  They are simply not able to determine their own fate.  If 'peace' is made between India and Pakistan, then how will the Pakistan military mafia justify looting their awaam?  Peace is not an option for the mafia.  That is why they need to keep the awaam brainwashed, by claiming that Indians are Nazis and racist.   If there is even a chance of some peace deal between India and Pakistan, you can bet there will be multiple terrorist attacks all over India, and even Pakistan.  The PakMil mafia has killed its own people innumerable times, to maintain its control over that 'country.  

@Number You probably had good intentions when creating this thread -but I will bet a $1000 that no Pakistani will ever have the courage to accept this simple fact.  They cannot - its too powerful an urge to blindly circle the wagons and support the flag and uniform - even if the thug wearing the uniform is slowly sucking the country dry.   Logic can never triumph over the tribal instinct of hating the 'other'.  Its just the human condition.  

11 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Its not that they are not practical.  They are.  They are simply not able to determine their own fate.  If 'peace' is made between India and Pakistan, then how will the Pakistan military mafia justify looting their awaam?  Peace is not an option for the mafia.  That is why they need to keep the awaam brainwashed, by claiming that Indians are Nazis and racist.   If there is even a chance of some peace deal between India and Pakistan, you can bet there will be multiple terrorist attacks all over India, and even Pakistan.  The PakMil mafia has killed its own people innumerable times, to maintain its control over that 'country.  

@Number You probably had good intentions when creating this thread -but I will bet a $1000 that no Pakistani will ever have the courage to accept this simple fact.  They cannot - its too powerful an urge to blindly circle the wagons and support the flag and uniform - even if the thug wearing the uniform is slowly sucking the country dry.   Logic can never triumph over the tribal instinct of hating the 'other'.  Its just the human condition.  

It's just our bad luck that we have to deal with an immoral pak army, but maybe a higher power has faith in us that we can overcome this obstacle.

1 hour ago, Number said:

Ladakh has Buddhists and Shias who will rather die than joining them.

Jammu division has 10 districts. It is 70% (Hindu+Sikh) and 30% Muslims. And those 30% Muslims are majority non-Kashmiri muslims who are fiercely loyal to India with so many of them into Army and JnK police.

That leaves 10 districts of Valley division. 

Out of which Budgam is again Shia majority district so it hardly sees any uprising or militancy.

Then there are 4 districts of North Kashmir - Baramulla, Kupwara, Ganderbal and Bandipora.

This part is adjacent to LoC and major infiltration from Pak happens in this region. Also Kashmiri militants crossed into Pak from this region for training.

Late 90s and early 2000s when this area was infested with Pakistani or Pakistan trained militants we used to suffer casualties on daily basis.

However after 2004 we started to get hold of this area. The militant network collpased. The fencing dragged the infiltration down to very low level hence the training camps too became irrelevant.

Last year Baramulla was  even declared as militancy free district.

While I still think it is not completely militancy free, the support for militants in North Kashmir is very low.

Srinagar is the capital and the youth here have progressed due to access to good education and very rarely I see anyone joining militancy from here.

That leaves 4 districts in South Kashmir Kulgam, Anantnag, Shopian and Pulwama. Most of the local militants are from this region

(But in terms of numbers they are not even 10% to what it was in North Kashmir in late 90s to early 2000s). But to badluck of Pakistan not even a single district is adjacent to LOC to build a network here.

It is a lost battle for Pakistan and they can't even take a centimetre off it by force.

While I understand they feel a moral obligation towards Kashmir but they tried in 48,65 and 99 but the local revolt was completely missing to their help. They send their "mujahids" but half of Kashmiris are informers or policemen who kill them.

Also If they think they can hold India back by dragging this issue then that theory has also been punctured in the last 15 years while their own economy has fallen into a pit.

They should use this opportunity to move on from this obsession which is completely foolish.

Just to add to your google knowledge , Shias are Muslim too. 

Forget about Kashmir.

99.99999 % Pakistani's are also denial about their religious lineage and true identity - which is that THEY ARE CONVERTS. Their forefathers ( who may have been  Hindus or Sikhs or Buddhists..) surrendered to the sword of Islam, enforced by the likes of Babur and Aurangazeb. 

This bunch in denial would also deny how and why Sikh Guru Tegh Bahadur was beheaded on Aurangazeb's order for failing to convert.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guru_Tegh_Bahadur

They are taught to hero worship barbaric warlords from Central Asia and Afghanistan who invaded and looted small kingdoms of India. 

They delibrately turn a blind eye to the fact that they are worshiping warlords who tormented and force converted their ancestors.

This is because of the FAKE history taught in their FAKE country.

Everything is explained under the garb of  " hum musalmano ne Hindustan par hukumat ke thi 600 saal " - whereas their forefathers were converted slaves of the Central Asian warlords. 

Using this moronic garb of religion ( Hum musalmao ne.....) Christian dominated countries like Argentina and Brazil can take credit for British and France colonizing the world and say ( Hum Christiano ne puri duniya pe hukumat ki hai..) .

But Brazil and Argentina don't -- because they are not fake countries and have things to be proud of, unlike a terror state that can't make a car of its own 72 years after independence. 

All i will say is that..fake countries don't last forever. 72 years is NOT a long time in the history of a nation. Within 25 years - one amputation happened in 1971, a solid background has already been set for the next amputation of the fake nation living in shameless denial about its reality.

5 hours ago, First class said:

Just to add to your google knowledge , Shias are Muslim too. 

5 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Shias are muslims. 

Thanks but I know. Now tell this to your army so that they stop bedmating Sipah E Sahba terrorists who have killed thousands of Shias.

shush,people. Let Pak continue its narrative. Once we demographically ‘Xinjiang’ Kashmir while keep growing the distance between us and them economically, then it will be turn for Baltistan and Gilgit: both of which we can exploit if Pakistan kept up its whole Kashmir narrative. They are now facing the war scenario called ‘Vietnam scenario’, except not at war but in geopolitics. Delicious time for us.

42 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

I know about this hate towards Sunnies and Shia. And trust me this can become apparent when my house hold gets into a discussion of belief. Because my dad is a Shia and mother a Sunni. I never knew in India this was the reason why Shia’s prefer to be around Hindus.

The reason is simple. It’s sunnis who are stirring the pot in India, Shias are minding their own business. So Shias feel that by siding with Hindus, they get to mind their business, Hindus mostly mind their own business and are mostly reactionary to Sunni extremism. So by siding with Hindus, they contain the pot stirring and don’t end up as collateral damage, because it blows up as Hindu vs Muslim not Hindu vs Sunni. Same reason they oppose Sunni politics: they feel by supporting sunnis they will only embolden stirring the pot more by Sunnis, so more blowback to Shias and sunnis May get the balls in India to massacre Shias again......