Justice for Rahul Campaign (JFRC)

Count me in. Rahul is the most accomplished batsman among gen-next. It is insane that he is sitting out. Any other team would be glad to have someone like him and back him strongly. Kohli and his lapdog Shastri need to realize that recent success of the team is despite and not because of their illogical decision making. 

4 hours ago, beetle said:

We should have an anti ravi shastri movement too.....side by side.

Shastri is not calling the shots. It's Kohli. It's always the captain in Indian cricket setup. Not even selectors can do anything.If a coach is assertive he ends up like Chappel, Kumble etc. Player selection largely depends on likes or dislikes of a captain.

3 hours ago, rkt.india said:

The most talented batsman we have produced since Sehwag. Kohli even after so many years of international cricket struggled to adapt to test cricket. He came and scored a on his first overseas tour against a top bowling attack of Mitch square and Hazlewood plus Lyon.

But he is not that good friend. So there lies a weakness.

14 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Honest question for Kohli blind fans. Do they really believe Shastri is behind all the nepotism going on? So your hero is a meek coward guy who cannot fight against the so called "Axis of evil".

Kohli is a guy very keen on his PR and image and will do whatever is required to be in the good books of others. His goal is different than just being the Indian captain.

2 hours ago, New guy said:

Kohli is a guy very keen on his PR and image and will do whatever is required to be in the good books of others. His goal is different than just being the Indian captain.

I have been saying this for a while .

I knew this girl who was dating Virats very close friend ( I think he was selected for DD team for one season , dont recollect the name ) ,  she used to hate virat ..one reason being him hiiting on his friends gfs ( not important ) , but  thing I remember her telling was how obsessed with his looks/image even back then  , there was smoething about him coming dressed up even for tutions . Dint think of it as a big deal , but having seen him use his power to favour players who are popular even with RCB and now with the indian team there is a clear pattern . He will not take un popular /tough decisions and even if does take one wil be easy to push back by anyone with influence . 

I dont think hes got bad intentions or big agenda , but its easy for people around him exploit this weakness of his .