Kock making a mockery out of Fakhar Zaman

I can understand why Pak fans might be pissed off and it is valid given that there is an ICC rule disallowing it..

The rule itself however is stupid.. Why should batsmen always get the advantage.. What next? A bowler should let the batsman know that he is going to deceive him with a slower ball or googly? It is the batsman's responsibility to be attentive to the situation and complete the run as fast as he can

8 hours ago, Sgattick10 said:

Pakistanis are up in arms in twitter.. They want ICC to take tough action against DeKock :phehe:

10 hours ago, sage said:

Everyone takes it humorously but Pakistanis are going to burn De Kock's effigy now demanding 5 penalty runs

So now all Cricketing rules should be be ignored just because they are against Pakistanis? What if they happen against india? 

7 minutes ago, raki05 said:

That's what I was talking about... Pakistanis are mostly paindoo by character...You ll never see Sanga/kock doing something like that too Kohli/Rohit.

It has been tried against Dhoni, he didn't get fooled 

The only reason it worked here was because fakhar was extremely tired after batting entire innings in heat. Any batsman in the world would be that tired with that innings 

Edited by New guy
1 minute ago, New guy said:

It has been tried against Dhoni, he didn't get fooled 

The only reason it worked here was because fakhar was extremely tired after batting entire innings in heat. Any batsman in the world would be that tired with that innings 

I like this fakhar guy even though he is hack but a match winner. I was just highlighting the paindoo charecters PCT producing lately. Be it paindoo master Halfretard,Razzak, Tanvir, Sohail Khan ,sehzad or latest chain of supply whatever they have.

Pakistani twitter is on a melt down! Why don't they ask PCB to walk out of the tour if the entire nation is so badly hurt? But they can't as CSA is one of the few board PCB is still getting along with. Can't burn all their bridges.

I do hope someone in SA team reminds that fatso Sharjeel about his fixing past when he comes out to bat in T20Is. These crying Pakistani do not deserve any bit of sympathy at all.