IPL 2021: UNDER-PRESSURE VIRAT KOHLI COULD BE 'REMOVED AS RCB CAPTAIN MID-WAY'

CSK Fan

At this point, appears as if such news are brought out based on what is said by former cricketers (not RCB). 

Below:

"The entire team was bundled for just 92 runs and KKR successfully chased down the target in 10 overs with nine wickets in hand. Seeing RCB's dwindling fortunes, a former India circketer, on the condition of anonymity, told IANS that a Dinesh Karthik-like scenario could happen with Kohli this season." - Link

Using "could happen" such theories can be proposed ... AFG "could" win the T20WC for e.g.  :hmm:

14 minutes ago, maniac said:

The way things are falling apart for him, now I might start feeling sorry. 

Have a feeling the decision in England is the cause of all this. Don’t think higher ups are happy with this.

It's not like he is awesome in the IPL, why was he in such a hurry to join his IPL mates? 

27 minutes ago, nevada said:

It's not like he is awesome in the IPL, why was he in such a hurry to join his IPL mates? 

whatever the reason, arrogance has caused the downfall of greater men than Kohli and I feel that has been the case here. Now if it stops at captaincy it is fine, hope doesnt affect his career.

3 hours ago, maniac said:

The way things are falling apart for him, now I might start feeling sorry. 

Have a feeling the decision in England is the cause of all this. Don’t think higher ups are happy with this.

or one of my troll post about Kohli on twitter? lol Shared an image of his IPL record as captain right after 5th test cancellation. :) I mean i wouldn't claim that with other players. But Kohli reads these posts and takes it personally.