KL RAHUL : Appreciation thread

5 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

I'd give a shot with Rahane at the top.. I see him as a potent opening batsman in ODIs.. He has been mismanaged in the middle order to force-fit Rohit-Dhawan at the top..

I even remember Dhoni trying to push Rahane to No.5 and 6 on some occasions where he is a total misfit..

Also, I'm not bought into Jadhav's capabilities despite his 100.. And he is 30+, so doesn't have a lot of years in him anyway,

Rahane did play as an opener when he started off in the Indian team and struggled. he had an average in early 20s and didn't do much. Even after he scored a 50 he found it tough to accelerate and didn't manage to get to 100 despite getting set in odis. Dhawan and KL Rahul are a better option as they can win you the match by themselves, and we already have likes of Pandey and Jadhav waiting in the wings.

8 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

2lpxg8.jpg

Has any batsman had a better IPL than KLR in 2018 in terms of runs and impact? I think not. 

I know you are specifically talking about 2018, sort of his flagship year as a T20 batsman but KL is very close to becoming the best ever IPL batsman overall if he has another bumper couple of years. For me only Warner ahead of him as of now considering each & every aspect of batsmanship.

10 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

2lpxg8.jpg

Has any batsman had a better IPL than KLR in 2018 in terms of runs and impact? I think not. 

that too off bumrah of all people. that ball was 140 plus. unbelievable. I dint believe in this guy before but for some reason i do now. I really do.