‘India practicing with Pota before playing Beta’, Virender Sehwag mocks Pakistan before epic clash

Former Indian opener Virender Sehwag, who is renowned for his funny and witty takes on various issues, was once more at his best during the warm-up match between India and Bangladesh at the Oval. Sehwag, who always manages to humour audiences, mocked Pakistan before the epic clash between India and Pakistan on June 4.

During India’s innings, Sehwag took a dig at rivals Pakistan by saying,”India practising with Pota before playing Beta.” This statement drew a lot of laughter on the air in the comm box. Later on, it sent social media into a tizzy as various people.

It may be recalled here that Sehwag had earlier congratulated the Indian women’s team for their comprehensive victory over Pakistan in the ICC Women’s World Cup qualifiers. He had then written in a tweet“Congratulations for defeating Pakistan by 7 wickets in Women’s World Cup qualifier 2017. Ab to Aadat Si Hai !”

http://indianexpress.com/article/sports/cricket/india-practicing-with-pota-before-playing-beta-virender-sehwag-mocks-pakistan-before-epic-clash-4681392/

Lol,  Viru trolling Pakistan and adding more spark into the upcoming match. 

Edited by rageaddict
59 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

I hope he hasn't said this. He is getting ridiculous now with his comments. He is funny many times but these statements from a legend like him is not good.

you dont know him as well as you think, he would just come around and say he ment what he said frankly. 

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

you dont know him as well as you think, he would just come around and say he ment what he said frankly. 

Lol I know exactly what he means. I am still on his side and find him funny most times. But somethings are not needed or I should say aren't funny anymore. These things are said every day and he has said something similar before. Hence I said what I said. 

1 hour ago, Ultimate_Game said:

And we wouldn't want any of those to be Team India coach :giggle: 

i highly doubt he has any interest in the job.

the role of a coach is massively overrated btw. cricket is a player's game, coaches are good for coordinating practice, working with players 1x1, giving advice when needed. you don't need someone to do that on a full-time basis at the professional level.

6 hours ago, Manny_Pacquiao said:

i highly doubt he has any interest in the job.

the role of a coach is massively overrated btw. cricket is a player's game, coaches are good for coordinating practice, working with players 1x1, giving advice when needed. you don't need someone to do that on a full-time basis at the professional level.

A coach's job is more about personnel and performance management than technical in nature. You don't expect a coach to sort out flaws or teach players stuff at this level. But you gotta ensure the players and team performs at their best and are in the best shape - mentally & physically - to do so.

He is just being sehwag.Besides he himself said he earns money from his tweets(not all I guess ).

When the team is not giving too much 'bhav' to the match, ex players should also not go against that. These days this is also part of team stategy .Faktu mein kyun bhav do. 

Not really hyped up about this match. We have garbage of a line up and won't be surprised if we loose, thanks to INZI. Loosing out Sharjeel and that too so close to CT2017 was a massive blow, Hope we find some replacement after CT and can be competitive in the future competitions.