Kohli has taken the favouritism to the whole new level??

I am big fan of Kohli but you have to be fair in calling spades as spades.

This guy has taken this favouritism to the whole.new level. Even Dhoni would not have done this so blantantly and shamelessly.

With this attitude, i am afarid, he might kill indian cricket. Hopefully some sanity prevails and sensible decisions will be taken in the future.

Y. Chahal who is piss poor in this series has a RR of 7, imagine what Kuldeep would have done here.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

At this level, you are not poor at selecting. People know the talent of other players and what the team should require.

with kohli there’s a lot of other things going on. A lot of politics and a lot of money. India must the only team which is not playing its best players .

This. People are somehow led to believe that Kohli is making mistakes. He has played so many games and understands modern cricket better than most of people in world.

If he is selecting wrong players, it's not an error in judgement, rather it's intentional choice.

13 minutes ago, diga said:

We can only think Kohli is preserving Kuldeep for test series and for next years world cup.. Dont want him to be overexposed to the England batsmen

They have been playing cricket for almost two centuries and they cannot bat against spin properly yet. How can playing a series more against Kuldeep change their game overnight. If someone had to be dropped it should have been RCB spinner Chahal who had fared very poorly as compared to Kuldeep this series.

All of their batters apart Joe Root and Jonny Bairstow played against him this IPL. Still they flopped against him. No excuse for dropping Kuldeep imo. Chahal should have been dropped if he wanted one more pacer.

Also if that's logic why not drop Rahul who scored ton in first match to avoid their bowlers decoding him.

So next he will drop Rohit and Hardik to not overexpose them to England team ?

Edited by Straight Drive
1 hour ago, diga said:

We can only think Kohli is preserving Kuldeep for test series and for next years world cup.. Dont want him to be overexposed to the England batsmen

but why would he do that , kuldeep is no mystery bowler, he relies on guile and loop, i personally wanted to see how he comes back after ordinary outing in the 2nd game

Tbh I sensed kuldeep being dropped soon  after his 5fer. Every captain has his favourites. Dhoni had his too. But atleast he was good in hiding it. I mean he wouldn't have dropped an upcoming spinner who just took a 5fer next to next game itself. Kohli is unashamedly biased. I would still give him benefit of doubt if he gives proper reasons for whatever he does but most often than not those are hilarious.

Edited by Pollack