Fan claims to have paid Indian players' bill after finding himself eating at same restaurant, BCCI investigating potential bubble breach

Just now, Frustrated said:

As per Boria Majumdar (video I shared in earlier post), there has been absolutely no breach of bio bubble or any other breach protocol and bcci will be releasing a statement on the same.    The 5 players were sitting outdoors and then went inside becz it started raining.  They had no choice.

lets see

18 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

As per Boria Majumdar (video I shared in earlier post), there has been absolutely no breach of bio bubble or any other breach of protocol and bcci will be releasing a statement on the same.    The 5 players were sitting outdoors and then went inside becz it started raining.  They had no choice.

I'm not sure the weather is an acceptable excuse unless explicitly set out beforehand. Being inconvenienced is no defence.

26 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

As per Boria Majumdar (video I shared in earlier post), there has been absolutely no breach of bio bubble or any other breach of protocol and bcci will be releasing a statement on the same.    The 5 players were sitting outdoors and then went inside becz it started raining.  They had no choice.

Cricket Australia has already posted about the investigation. Whatever Boria is saying is irrelevant now.