The official Kohli is our Hero and we stand with him thread

Seeing a lot of hate for one of Indias biggest superstars ever. Yes he is going through a tough patch, Yes his PR and sucking up to anyone and everyone is repulsive, Yes his captaincy sucks.

Despite that the man is a national hero and one of our biggest sportsmen ever.

Has the temperament of Dravid, The aura of Sachin, the aggressiveness of Ganguly, the clutch ness of Laxman, the flair of Sehwag. 

Proud of what Kohli has done and achieved and yes he has been swayed by all the glitz and glamor that comes with being the biggest cricketer on the planet.

Apart from Rohit, the only player who can produce fear in the opposition. King Kohli is a legend and we should all back him.

seeing Kohli get this hate has moved even a very stubborn and austere man like myself.

We have your back Virat. All fans and supporters assemble.

Kohli hai to mumkin hai :hatsoff:

Global.Baba (don’t forget the dot)

5 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Has the temperament of Dravid

No. This is peak blindness.

5 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

The aura of Sachin

Debatable.

6 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

the aggressiveness of Ganguly

Fake news. Though I didn't like Ganguly at the time, I can't imagine Kohli doing the shirt routine at Lords. If anything, he will mouth gaalis at our own players and extend olive branch to opposing team stars.

8 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

the clutch ness of Laxman

He did at once and I believe he can do it one or two more times, but nothing like peak Laxman.

10 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

the flair of Sehwag

This is laughable.

IMNSHO

-sorak

4 minutes ago, nevada said:

I stopped reading at clutchness of Laxman. 

Kohli played clutch knocks too. But underrate bcs of odi wc kncok outs. 2011 wc final - 35

2013 ct final - 43

2014 wt20 sf and final knocks and 2016 wt20 vs aus and sf knocks all above innings are clutch knocks. 

Respect is earned.He WAS aggressive in his batting and attitude when he used to take down huge chases Infact made a mockery of it. Couple of 350s were chased down against Aus easily.  That Hobart innings. Incredible Aus tour. Yes he has won us many matches and earned the respect and love of millions. Got all the millions that he deserved. He is the richest cricketer now and rules BCCI the richest board in the world. He is powerful now. 

My problem with him is that he refuses to believe that he is in horror form. Makes stupid decisions, doesn’t seem to consult sane brains. Doesn’t look like he is working hard at all to get back his batting which has regressed a lot. He has no motivation to do anything except turn up, get out on 0 and repeat. 

Forget captaincy, he will earn my respect if he becomes a solid batsman again. At present, he is the biggest penauti on Indian Cricket. 

6 hours ago, Global.Baba said:

Seeing a lot of hate for one of Indias biggest superstars ever. Yes he is going through a tough patch, Yes his PR and sucking up to anyone and everyone is repulsive, Yes his captaincy sucks.

Despite that the man is a national hero and one of our biggest sportsmen ever.

Has the temperament of Dravid, The aura of Sachin, the aggressiveness of Ganguly, the clutch ness of Laxman, the flair of Sehwag. 

Proud of what Kohli has done and achieved and yes he has been swayed by all the glitz and glamor that comes with being the biggest cricketer on the planet.

Apart from Rohit, the only player who can produce fear in the opposition. King Kohli is a legend and we should all back him.

seeing Kohli get this hate has moved even a very stubborn and austere man like myself.

We have your back Virat. All fans and supporters assemble.

Kohli hai to mumkin hai :hatsoff:

Global.Baba (don’t forget the dot)

aTG no doubt. Clutch and Kohli never belong in th same sentence. 

These days he could only induce fear into the likes of kesrick. 

4 hours ago, Nash said:

I dont think that I have anything to say in BCCI selecting captain. 

So I will support kohli even though he is

==> fake aggressive 

==> RBC loser

==> mindless team selection attitude

==> mentally weak in ICC tournaments

==> brainless tactically 

Also don't forget this chutiya said we don't need practice games to prep for n.z test tour. 

The problem with kohli is his instincts as a captain. If there are good & bad options you can bet on kohli to chose the bad option 9 out of 10 times. 

Most would have chosen Gill & Pant in Adelaide based on their potential & performance in the warm up game, but he went for Shaw & Shaha.

Most would haven’t played Dhawan & would have fit SKY in the team but not Kolhi. 

Edited by IndianRenegade