How do you picture your fellow ICFers?

Mariyam

8 hours ago, Mariyam said:

@Alam_dar

maxresdefault.jpg

Tu Hindu banega na Musalman banega

Insaan ki aulad hai, tu insaan banega

Alone this film became an inspiration for millions of people in India and Pakistan to follow the path of humanity. Especially a place like Pakistan, where only Mullah is allowed to preach, and you hardly ever hear the voice of humanity. 

My respects to the person who wrote this story. 

I wish India would have been able to produce such films on regular bases. 

Thank you @Mariyam for reminding us this beautiful song. 

Edited by Alam_dar

54 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

@velu

gaming-focus-neurosciencneews.jpg?w=750&

Sharpening his brain with some strategy games. :p:

i use to play online games earlier and now i completely stopped .. 

in my second company ( netapp ) we use to form teams between developers and testers and played non-stop AoE/AoC in LAN  , got a warning from managers and HRs - "stop playing or you guys will be sent home":(( 

7 hours ago, velu said:

i use to play online games earlier and now i completely stopped .. 

in my second company ( netapp ) we use to form teams between developers and testers and played non-stop AoE/AoC in LAN  , got a warning from managers and HRs - "stop playing or you guys will be sent home":(( 

velu do you play homm series or total war series ? AOE/AOM i suppose what after that ?

4 hours ago, Vilander said:

velu do you play homm series or total war series ? AOE/AOM i suppose what after that ?

actually i started playing age of conquerors instead of AoE ..

our seniors use to play AoE , but when we started AoC got released ..

i tried AoM , but it was not realistical and i was unable to connect myself ..

sort of i started with AoC and finished with AoC , never progressed after that :(( 

my favorite strategy is to bring as my knights as possible in the castle age and go for an attack if i get the corner seat :fight:

if i get the middle one , then i will be little defensive 

58 minutes ago, velu said:

actually i started playing age of conquerors instead of AoE ..

our seniors use to play AoE , but when we started AoC got released ..

i tried AoM , but it was not realistical and i was unable to connect myself ..

sort of i started with AoC and finished with AoC , never progressed after that :(( 

my favorite strategy is to bring as my knights as possible in the castle age and go for an attack if i get the corner seat :fight:

if i get the middle one , then i will be little defensive 

Similar, just that we played in our hostel LAN, 1st floor vs ground floor, mechanical vs chemical, Telugu/Marathi vs rest etc.

CS and AoM->me always Egyptian...defensive as opposed to attack heavy Norse. Didn't play AoE and Dota even though they were more popular, time constraints and grades suffered, from 9+ to 6.XX :phehe:

Edited by Gollum

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Similar, just that we played in our hostel LAN, 1st floor vs ground floor, mechanical vs chemical, Telugu/Marathi vs rest etc.

CS and AoM->me always Egyptian...defensive as opposed to attack heavy Norse. Didn't play AoE and Dota even though they were more popular, time constraints and grades suffered, from 9+ to 6.XX :phehe:

i usually take spanish or persian .. sometimes french 

i prefer cavalry but buggers counter it with pikeman and halberdier .. :wall:

in later stages conquistadors + paladin rocks vs most of the units ..

we sit in conference rooms and decide how to counter the testers ( and they have nothing other than playing AoE in office time because they have very little work todo   and get more or less the same salary )