Sign in to follow this  
Temujin Khaghan

Jinnah did more harm than good for Muslims..

1 minute ago, Autonomous said:

"stats" for india illustrate a contradictory story to the one that you try to narrate. 

Yeah right. Stick to your progressive behavior where you lot don't even spare your co-religionists let alone minorities. I'd give more credibility to a prostitute talking about chastity than a Pakistani talking about secularism in India. 

2 hours ago, First class said:

Muslim ruled over Indian Hindus for almost 1000 years

1000 years my ass. May be over modern day Pakistani converts but not on Indian Hindus.  

Delhi sultanate took control over parts of North India in late 12th century and got control over  central South India only by the turn of 14th century. After them it was the Mughals and their puppet sultanates until the early 18th century. 

By 1740s , majority of India and even modern day Pakistan were back under Dharmic control as the Marathas and Sikhs kicked out the Mughals. So , in reality the rule of your masters over most parts of modern day India didn't even last 400 years. 

So, kindly stop forcing your Madarsa taught knowledge onto everyone. :nono:

2 hours ago, First class said:

Muslim ruled over Indian Hindus for almost 1000 years and Jinah anticipated of a backlash from Hindus once Brits would leave. Still he tried his best to mingle with Hindus and others in united India and was not in favor of partition earlier. But after 30 years of so he had no hope , hence worked for partition. What we're seeing now in Modi's India, particularly what happened in Delhi showed he was right. To be honest Pakistan did not turn out 100%  what Jinnah imagined but still Muslims in Pakistan are far happier than I guess Muslim in India in Modi's era.

Jinnah didnt do it for the Muslims lol. He only moved to ML for his personal ambitions as he was getting left behind in the newer Congress politics. He adopted the extremist view point to fan his own political growth which he wasn't going to get at AIC and kept on going at it to maintain his popularity and future leadership. All of this is bull* about him wanting better for Muslims than what would happen in India. 

24 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

Partition was a massive blessing. I just hoped that we had a full population exchange like Ambedkar wanted. 

Just imagine Shaheen Bagh x 400Mil. 

Hell no! 

Without partition there would have been nearly 700 million muslims.

On 6/3/2018 at 11:58 AM, Mariyam said:

I know you are trolling, but no. Of all the places in the sub continent, India is the safest for Muslims. And also the place where Muslims actively look forward to a better future.

We're happy our grand parents chose India. Most of us wouldn't change that for anything in the world.

Muslims are safe under a Secular India. 

But BJP Hindutva led non-Secular India will become as worse as Muslim extremists in Pakistan. 

Looking at police and BJP government, I don't think that moderate Indian Muslims could be happy on this situation. 

If extremists will keep on running India like this, then Indian Muslims will be soon like Rohingyas of Burma. 

Just now, Alam_dar said:

Muslims are safe under a Secular India. 

But BJP Hindutva led non-Secular India will become as worse as Muslim extremists in Pakistan. 

Looking at police and BJP government, I don't think that moderate Indian Muslims could be happy on this situation. 

If extremists will keep on running India like this, then Indian Muslims will be soon like Rohingyas of Burma. 

Chal Bhaag bosedk 

You folks need to move on, its move than 70 years since partition, even now many of you eating and sleeping thinking about Pakistan's demise.  BD was also part of Pakistan once but now they are not and we have no issue with them, why can;t you guys let it go and accept Pakistan is not a part of India and will never be.  Germany and Western Europe and USA fought WW but now they are allies, similarly Japan and USA. Why you people don;t lean from the west, leave Pakistan alone, have a life for God sake.  

7 minutes ago, First class said:

You folks need to move on, its move than 70 years since partition, even now many of you eating and sleeping thinking about Pakistan's demise.  BD was also part of Pakistan once but now they are not and we have no issue with them, why can;t you guys let it go and accept Pakistan is not a part of India and will never be.  Germany and Western Europe and USA fought WW but now they are allies, similarly Japan and USA. Why you people don;t lean from the west, leave Pakistan alone, have a life for God sake.  

Lol tell that to imran khan who tweets modi and rss every day. Tell him to focus on getting its students back from wuhan.

tell that to shahid afridi and those other beggar cricketers 

2 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Lol tell that to imran khan who tweets modi and rss every day. Tell him to focus on getting its students back from wuhan.

tell that to shahid afridi and those other beggar cricketers 

And also stop your obsession with handsome cricketers from Pakistan from previous and current generation. Find your own Imran Khan and Afridi, yours is a big country. 

Just now, First class said:

And also stop your obsession with handsome cricketers from Pakistan from previous and current generation. Find your own Imran Khan and Afridi, yours is a big country. 

I do not obsess over kaali daal genital applier or I marry my own cousin terrorist Pathan. I can’t speak for manjrekar though.

13 minutes ago, First class said:

Really man no indian person wants anything that is pakistan. Pakistan wants land from India and has illegal indian land as well that is the problem.

28 minutes ago, First class said:

Thanks Jinnah for parting ways with "secular" India, feels really bad for Muslims in India, 

Image result for mosque burn delhi riots

It is Jinnah that is responsible for the plight of muslims in India. He was leader of all muslims of United india not only of North Western indian muslims . He should knew that once partition is done what will happen to muslims which were residing in this part. 

54 minutes ago, First class said:

Thanks Jinnah for parting ways with "secular" India, feels really bad for Muslims in India, 

Image result for mosque burn delhi riots

Look who is talking...A Pakistani where forget non-Muslims, even Muslims from a different sect are unsafe. Yeah thanks Jinnah for getting rid of the real bigots from India.

33 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

It is Jinnah that is responsible for the plight of muslims in India. He was leader of all muslims of United india not only of North Western indian muslims . He should knew that once partition is done what will happen to muslims which were residing in this part. 

We can debate who is responsible for the plight of Indian Muslims,  Jinnah by creating Pakistan or Modi for massacring thousands of Muslims in Gujrat  and now his followers continuing the same in , out of all cities, Delhi. I'm afraid worst is yet to come for Muslims in India. 

Image result for riots in delhi

Edited by First class

14 minutes ago, First class said:

or Modi for massacring thousands of Muslims in Gujrat  and now his followers continuing the same

Waah.

You are ok with killing 3 million of your own citizens in 1971. To this day, your darling former army chief Raheel Sharif kills Muslims in Yemen and takes salary from Saudi to do that. Your army kidnaps and kills Sindhis, Balochis and Pashtuns for fun. You fund Taliban to kill Afghani Muslims. Pakistan is a living hell for Ahmedi Muslims.

And you somehow care about the Muslims in Gujarat?

Edited by motomaverick

10 minutes ago, First class said:

We can debate who is responsible for the plight of Indian Muslims,  Jinnah by creating Pakistan or Modi for massacring thousands of Muslims in Gujrat  and now his followers continuing the same in , out of all cities, Delhi. I'm afraid worst is yet to come for Muslims in India. 

Your Jihadi brethren butchered 3 million Muslims in Terroristan in 1971. And continue to kill and rape the remaining minorities. Your crocodile tears for Indian Muslims fool nobody. As I said earlier, a prostitute talking about chastity is far more credible than a Terroristani pontificating about the state of minorities in other countries. 

10 minutes ago, motomaverick said:

Waah.

You are ok with killing 3 million of your own citizens in 1971. To this day, your darling former army chief Raheel Sharif kills Muslims in Yemen and takes salary from Saudi to do that. Your army kidnaps and kills Sindhis, Balochis and Pashtuns for fun. You fund Taliban to kill Afghani Muslims. Pakistan is a living hell for Ahmedi Muslims.

And you somehow care about the Muslims in Gujarat?

Their Govt. sucks Chinese noodle d!ck 24*7 despite what they are doing to Muslims in Uyghur and then have the cheek to talk about minorities in India! Bc kahaan se laate hain itni besharmi :facepalm:.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Their Govt. sucks Chinese noodle d!ck 24*7 despite what they are doing to Muslims in Uyghur and then have the cheek to talk about minorities in India! Bc kahaan se laate hain itni besharmi :facepalm:.

Damn bro haven’t seen you this riled up. Stay away from social media for a while. 

1 hour ago, First class said:

Thousands of Muslims?? Why stop at 1000s when making up stuff...go for lacs , millions etc. And of course don't even mention non Muslims who die.

You are not afraid, you are rejoicing over the fact that ISI plan is getting some output at least.

Edited by randomGuy

3 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Your Jihadi brethren butchered 3 million Muslims in Terroristan in 1971. And continue to kill and rape the remaining minorities. Your crocodile tears for Indian Muslims fool nobody. As I said earlier, a prostitute talking about chastity is far more credible than a Terroristani pontificating about the state of minorities in other countries. 

Ok, Pakistanis are bad people, I'm not defending them  , so that gives you justification to kill Muslims in Gurat ,  Delhi  and Kashmir ? Unlike Pakistan , India is supposed to be secular. Show some courage and declare India to a Hindu country, whom you guys a re kidding. 

2 minutes ago, First class said:

Ok, Pakistanis are bad people, I'm not defending them  , so that gives you justification to kill Muslims in Gurat ,  Delhi  and Kashmir ? Unlike Pakistan , India is supposed to be secular. Show some courage and declare India to a Hindu country, whom you guys a re kidding. 

These are nationalists.

3 hours ago, First class said:

LOL. Wake me up when a Hindu in Pakistan is allowed to protest by shouting "Musalmano se lenge azaadi".

The fact that these blood thirsty peacefuls in India are able to pull off a Shaheen Bagh type of "protest" in itself is a testimony of India being secular and a thriving democracy.

Chale hain humey secularism ka paath padhane.

Edited by motomaverick

7 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

When they can project Johnny Sins as a Kashmiri mazloom victim, you can imagine their beghairty.

It just doesn't make any difference to these turds.

8 minutes ago, motomaverick said:

Out of the 50 odd Muslim majority countries, not even one is secular. And these turds somehow feel qualified to preach secularism to us.

Yeah, India is the perfect model of secularism, Modi took it to new heights . Delhi is the most peaceful city in South Asia. 

31 minutes ago, First class said:

Yeah, India is the perfect model of secularism, Modi took it to new heights . Delhi is the most peaceful city in South Asia. 

Scroll up and read my post some 5 posts before this one.

Can the so called mazloom shout "Hinduon se lenge azaadi" in a Hindu majority country if we were not a democracy and secular?

Again, you are not qualified enough to preach us secularism so don't speak about something you have no clue about.

Edited by motomaverick

7 hours ago, motomaverick said:

Scroll up and read my post some 5 posts before this one.

Can the so called mazloom shout "Hinduon se lenge azaadi" in a Hindu majority country if we were not a democracy and secular?

Again, you are not qualified enough to preach us secularism so don't speak about something you have no clue about.

Unlike you, I'm living in a secular country for decades and know very well what exactly that means. I live in US. 

Edited by First class

16 hours ago, First class said:

your country people kill , jail in dubious blasphamy , illegally marry under age girls/ wives of Hindus and christians your minority population is forced to convert and has been decimated from 9 % to 1 % you have no right to come and lecture anyone. Go put your own house in order first. 

12 hours ago, First class said:

there is no justification for killing anyone no one here will say anything against Indian Muslims or any religion for the sake of it. CAA give 5 years early path to citizenship for minorities from Pak/BD and AFG ( erstwhile India) while allowing even you as a muslim to come and request citizenship if you want ( it will take 10 years) thats all CAA does it does not impact Indian muslims its not a citizenship bill for current citizens ( idiots must have named it refugee citizenship bill or something). Pakistan like aways is just using this scenario maliciously, after displaying all this subversive evil state actions you people will be back here when IPL starts to cry for participation of pakistani cricketers. 

13 hours ago, First class said:

Show some courage and declare India to a Hindu country

why should there be courage there you moron ? calling a country religiously specific is regressive like your country and your umma mulla countries all 50 of them its pathetic desert cult behavior. 

33 minutes ago, Vilander said:

why should there be courage there you moron ? calling a country religiously specific is regressive like your country and your umma mulla countries all 50 of them its pathetic desert cult behavior. 

Yes, I also wish Pakistan was a secular country, but India is not a secular one either. Religion has nothing to do with state affairs , it should stay as someone personal matters. I have no hope that will ever happen in Pakistan although things are getting better under Imran Khan but Modi is taking India to religious extremism, not good for your country. 

Unlike you, I'm living in a secular country for decades and know very well what exactly that means. I live in US. 

Try shouting "long live Osama Bin Laden" in the middle of NYC and you will know how secular USA is. So yes, please explain what it means.

You cannot shout "Hum lenge Hinduon se azaadi" in a Hindu majority country and cry victim when faced with the obvious consequences.

Is this a lot of material for your brain to grasp?

9 minutes ago, motomaverick said:

Try shouting "long live Osama Bin Laden" in the middle of NYC and you will know how secular USA is. So yes, please explain what it means.

You cannot shout "Hum lenge Hinduon se azaadi" in a Hindu majority country and cry victim when faced with the obvious consequences.

Is this a lot of material for your brain to grasp?

If anyone does that in NYC, he/she will be arrest , will be presented in court and then his/her fate will be decided according to country's law. His/her house will not be burnt alive and his whole family will not be killed by a mob. If I scream "Hum lenge Hinduon se azaadi" in NYC, nothing will happen at all, because in a free country people have right to express their feeling. 

15 minutes ago, First class said:

If anyone does that in NYC, he/she will be arrest , will be presented in court and then his/her fate will be decided according to country's law. His/her house will not be burnt alive and his whole family will not be killed by a mob. If I scream "Hum lenge Hinduon se azaadi" in NYC, nothing will happen at all, because in a free country people have right to express their feeling. 

Which peaceful was burnt alive and whose family was killed by a mob in the ongoing Delhi clashes? On the contrary, an IB officer was stoned to death and his eyes gauged out by the so called kamzor musalmaans.

If you want to make things up then why stop there? Put more spin to it I say.

Yes, I also wish Pakistan was a secular country, but India is not a secular one either. Religion has nothing to do with state affairs , it should stay as someone personal matters. I have no hope that will ever happen in Pakistan although things are getting better under Imran Khan but Modi is taking India to religious extremism, not good for your country. 

say that to your scum islamists. 

Islamic republic of Pakistan 

lol Chal bhaag bosedk