Fight between India-bangladesh players after the U-19 Final

43 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Ind bowlers gave BD batters a hard time throughout. They were even warned by the umpires.

I saw one of the Ind players snatching a flag off a BD player. No excuses for that.

I am not condoning the bad behavior by the ind team by any means, especially since most seem to want to emulate brat (virat) - I agree that the ind players should have behaved better during the match.. but, there is a difference between behaving poorly on the field and then behaving poorly off it.

Edited by Vijy
5 minutes ago, urnotserious said:

Here come the Pakistanis to the rescue. 

Cockroaches. 

Just cause he is pakistani that doesn't mean that he doesn't have a point. You have to be a total dumbass to disrespect someone's country by trying to snatch their Flag. that sh*t topped every other stupid little quarrels that happened in the match. Stop defending stupidity.

1 hour ago, Zero_Unit said:

Just cause he is pakistani that doesn't mean that he doesn't have a point. You have to be a total dumbass to disrespect someone's country by trying to snatch their Flag. that sh*t topped every other stupid little quarrels that happened in the match. Stop defending stupidity.

He might have a point, yet to ignore that his head pops up to offer a criticism everytime there's something negative to be said about India, Indians, and players in general should be enough to ignore him. 

Be assured that his only purpose on this board is to highlight Pakistani jingoism and more importantly to criticize India at any juncture possible. 

And here he is, doing his job. Too bad some of you cannot recognize that. I'll call him out though, you're welcome. 

Edited by urnotserious
2 hours ago, urnotserious said:

, yet to ignore that his head pops up to offer a criticism everytime there's something negative to be said about India,

Flip that around, most of the contributors here - myself included - cannot resist chiming in when there's "anything negative" that can be said about Pakistan.  You should ask yourself whether referring to people as 'cockroaches' is something you are personally OK with or not. 

6 hours ago, urnotserious said:

He might have a point, yet to ignore that his head pops up to offer a criticism everytime there's something negative to be said about India, Indians, and players in general should be enough to ignore him. 

Be assured that his only purpose on this board is to highlight Pakistani jingoism and more importantly to criticize India at any juncture possible. 

And here he is, doing his job. Too bad some of you cannot recognize that. I'll call him out though, you're welcome. 

Rest of your point is invalid the moment you agreed that he made a valid point. It's not like we don't dish it out to pak on a regular basis ... Like I said, you agree that what the player did is retarded, cric_fan and I myself also pointed it out, however you only attacked him cause of his nationality. Why didn't you bother attacking my post then? I shared the same exact opinion as him, so did many others on this forum on this specific subject. Stupidity at best ... Take your welcome and shove it up where the sun doesn't shine if you will throw around logic that has no base to stand on.