Can you blame entire Nation due to few people: Sidhu on J&K attack

Stradlater

11 minutes ago, Pratik77 said:

What a chuttad:whack2: need to boycott him from any event show...Kapil ke show me se bhi Nikal feko...

I really don't get why this guy is tolerated on tv....

Shameless guy.

People should boycott that show.

I don't watch it or I would boycott it.

This guy should not be in ipl commentary team too. 

His comments have real bad timing even though most Indians would understand what he is trying to say. 

Whole of India is mourning the loss and right now you don't want to utter anything like that.

People never realize the timing of what they want to say. 

Its better to just stay quiet than say "can not blame whole nation".

Every Indian knows that and isn't blaming the whole nation but Pay govt, but for a leader to come and say at the time of mourning, is what makes it looks cringy and extremely pathetic. 

Just now, Cricketics said:

His comments have real bad timing even though most Indians would understand what he is trying to say. 

Whole of India is mourning the loss and right now you don't want to utter anything like that.

Every Indian knows that and isn't blaming the whole nation but Pay govt, but for a leader to come and say at the time of mourning, is what makes it looks cringy and extremely pathetic. 

There is no place for semantics in situations like this. If your family member is dumping garbage outside and causing stench in the society, no one is going to say “that particular person is causing the stench”, everyone says “that house is causing the stink”

41 minutes ago, maniac said:

There is no place for semantics in situations like this. If your family member is dumping garbage outside and causing stench in the society, no one is going to say “that particular person is causing the stench”, everyone says “that house is causing the stink”

Wohi toh, Sidhu Ji having played for iNdia should know better. When team loses the game, no one says "11 man lost". It's always "India lost"

Siddhu Uncle needs to get less tv coverage at times. 

6 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Wohi toh, Sidhu Ji having played for iNdia should know better. When team loses the game, no one says "11 man lost the game. India lost the game."

Siddhu Uncle needs to get less tv coverage at times. 

Siddhu is apparently best friends with STD Khan and is awestruck by him.

1 hour ago, Cricketics said:

Every Indian knows that and isn't blaming the whole nation but Pay govt, but for a leader to come and say at the time of mourning, is what makes it looks cringy and extremely pathetic. 

I'm sorry but that whole Nation is responsible imo. Those cockroaches hate us with passion.