No outdoor sport for my daughters, feminists can say whatever they want to: Afridi

3 hours ago, Zero_Unit said:

Something tells me this is more of a cultural influence rather than religious. I have lot of muslim friends/aquintances from IND/BD/SL/Egypt/Arab/Pak/pretty much all around the world. However, only ones with caveman mentality are usually from Pak and Arab countries that I encounter on a regular basis or are friends with/know them. 

This is Sharia influence, not cultural.

18 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

This is Sharia influence, not cultural.

Not 100% true. Sharia is a big part of most of pakistan's general population's culture. It is however not a big part of some other muslim countries/population culture. You will find idiots in every country, but to a lesser extent compared to pakistan/arab countries. India has a huge population of muslims living there, but you 'generally' don't see caveman mentality much such as this in a grand scale. Let me give you a perfect example of what am talking about.

First Cousin marriage is not frowned upon in Islam. However, many muslims don't marry their cousins because culturaly its frowned upon even though religion says otherwise. England has a issue with a huge burst of cousin marriage - generally that comes with alot issues for the child if both parents have some f'd up family disease they carry. Indians/B'deshi/Lankans/Paks all live there but the majority of the cousin marriage is among PAK population. It's a part of their culture, where as not so much for the other 3 asians - still happens but not to the same extent as Pakistanis likes to give the googly eyes to their cousins - which is beyond disgusting if you ask me.

Edited by Zero_Unit

When afridi himself does like this, it puts a lot of pressure on some other Pathan parents who have big dreams for their daughters and are struggling really hard to break social barriers. Who knows there might be a young girl who idolises Serena or some other girl who wants to become a fashion designer. When Morons like afridi publicly announced their stance on women and "moral conservativeness for general good", they essentially smash many young women's dreams with an iron fist.

What really gets on my nerves are not morons like afridi. But the akhand chewtiyapa morons who actually migrate to Western countries and beg for the Sharia to be imposed there. They go to countries like Paris and want to impose the "bhurkini" on the poor white folk there. That really is extremely stupid.

I mean, you either die your own stupid death in your country the way you wanted it to happen. Or you migrate and effing stfu and follow the sensibilities and culture of the country which accepted you. But British Pakistanis are probably the worst migrants to any country in the post ww2 world.

52 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

What really gets on my nerves are not morons like afridi. But the akhand chewtiyapa morons who actually migrate to Western countries and beg for the Sharia to be imposed there. They go to countries like Paris and want to impose the "bhurkini" on the poor white folk there. That really is extremely stupid.

I mean, you either die your own stupid death in your country the way you wanted it to happen. Or you migrate and effing stfu and follow the sensibilities and culture of the country which accepted you. But British Pakistanis are probably the worst migrants to any country in the post ww2 world.

Islam is not built that way, there is strict divisions on land in Islam. Dar-al-islam ( land of peace), Dar-al-sulah ( land in treaty - armistice with an islamic ruler), Dar-al-harab ( land of war - all non-islamic world). a devout Muslim is expected all possible ways to make the whole world peaceful ( Islamic). How can we be in doubt about this ? there is no peaceful land under other religions, nada no option there sir. 

It is sad to see the verbal diarrhea over here, we are first humans and without feeling the love for others but hatred is sad.Some people here are talking like Bhakts, let's looks deeper in our country, religion culture first the truth comes out when some get drunk, girl child, dahej, worst casteism n exploitation on the planet.

Edited by MCcricket
On 5/8/2019 at 12:24 AM, vvvslaxman said:

Also why does he think only feminists will criticize lol where is feminism coming in here

The word feminism just means equality for women. Some right wing nut jobs have tried to make that word dirty and people have fallen for it