'We can pick two more teams and win any competition in the world': Hardik Pandya

sage

7 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

He gave this smug interview before the start of 3rd ODI. Charu also asked him about his failure so far in this series & he again cockily started bakchodi about how he celebrates his failure because they are very few failures in his career. A grade moron !!

Attitude Sobers aur Sachin wala hai iska, ability chahe Chris Harris wali ho 

Bhai Chris Harris scored an epic 130 in 1996 WC QF against McGrath-Warne wallah Aus. In Chennai I think, was rated as one of the greatest WC knocks a few years back. 

3 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Bhai Chris Harris scored an epic 130 in 1996 WC QF against McGrath-Warne wallah Aus. In Chennai I think, was rated as one of the greatest WC knocks a few years back. 

Also was key member of 92 wc team that bossed the tournament till they ran into Inzi bhai. In fact I used to think how Nzl was dominating with buddhas like Great batch and Harris. Was surprised to know later  he was a lot younger lol.

6 hours ago, maniac said:

Also was key member of 92 wc team that bossed the tournament till they ran into Inzi bhai. In fact I used to think how Nzl was dominating with buddhas like Great batch and Harris. Was surprised to know later  he was a lot younger lol.

Because of him cricket dictionary has a new phrase dibbly dobbly. Respect to Mr Harris. :)

“I understand that in life you have to keep growing. As a cricketer and a person you need to keep growing. My process is just growing as a human being. You tend to make mistakes, you fail, but I like to celebrate my failures. I like to celebrate my bad days, it is a part of the sport and it teaches you a lot of things. I like to remember it,” he added.